PDA

View Full Version : Any good sales on Flannel?

imsavinmoney
11-14-2009, 06:14 PM
I'm in Davis County....have you seen any god sales on Flannel? I can wait until the Day after Thanksgiving. I was just wondering if there were some now?

JulieE-
11-14-2009, 06:16 PM
In past years Joann fabrics has flannel on sale the day after Thanksgiving for way cheap (of course you have to be willing to brave the store!)

dteasdale
11-14-2009, 08:31 PM
The Walmart by me has been having a lot of flannel for under $3 a yard. I am not sure if that is an amazing deal, but sound pretty good to me.

imsavinmoney
11-14-2009, 10:03 PM
Yeah...I actually looked at that tonight. I might have to buy that IF I am unable to BRAVE the day after Thansgiving Sale or find a better deal.

I am trying to put a back on 2 of these quilts I am making....so maybe I could put a flannel flat sheet on it, that is of course if it will be cheaper to go that route the day after Thanksgiving (sometimes they have sheet sets for way cheap).

The Walmart by me has been having a lot of flannel for under $3 a yard. I am not sure if that is an amazing deal, but sound pretty good to me.

LBK
11-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Ross might have flannel sheet sets for a pretty good price.

imsavinmoney
11-16-2009, 03:01 PM
I love Ross.

I will keep my eyes open...otherwise..I'm heading out to the fabric stores the day after thanksgiving.

Do you think there are deals for .99 a yard on flannel? What have you seen in the past for prices on flannel?

Thanks!

Ross might have flannel sheet sets for a pretty good price.

4mimo
11-16-2009, 04:04 PM
JoAnne's just had a flannel sale last week for $2.99/yd. Really cute and fun prints. Not sure if they'll do it again after Thanksgiving, but they said to look for great coupons this week... hth

nissen
11-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Flannel Sheets are on sale at Shopko for $20 a set. I don't know if that's a good price or not!!

melafwife
11-17-2009, 11:08 AM
I know Joann puts flannel on sale every couple of weeks for $2.99/yard. I order online from Joann, can't stand the crowds!!!
Also, check out http://www.hancockfabrics.com/