PDA

View Full Version : 10yr old DD birthday party ideas

brewer5
04-17-2007, 04:39 PM
My DD is going to be turning 10 next month...And I wanted to be able to give her some ideas about party options. We have in the past done the pool, build a bear workshop, skating ring etc. So if you have any great ideas please share.

khinojosa
04-17-2007, 04:55 PM
A Place To Bead is a fun b-day party for that age. It's at 507 W 2600 South in Bountiful 801-397-3232. They will provide cake and ice cream, and dinner (pizza or subs) if you want it. They get to make a necklace and bracelet. And the Birthday girl gets a t-shirt.

Karin
04-17-2007, 05:14 PM
I know most Michaels stores do parties and have a couple different craft choices.

penithepincher
04-18-2007, 12:39 AM
If you want to stay home to party...we did a pajama party. The girls did each others nails, made each others hair and karaoke'd. We made lip gloss and bath salts. They had pizza and tons of fun. They played twister too. Along with their party bags we gave them all matching bed slippers. The girls still comment on it being the best party ever!

asdfjkl
04-18-2007, 11:19 AM
My daughter went to a pj party in a home theater. The mom did all the girls hair in rag rollers, they watched a movie in the home theater and had movie treats.

We have really big parties because we have so many kids nearby and we don't want anyone to feel left out. We've done pizza and a movie (outside like a drive in with our projector). Also, we (okay, really it's me) don't want tons of gifts, so we do book exchanges instead of gifts. That way everyone leaves with something and my kids really love to read.

My girls have really liked the crafty parties. At one party the girls all made picture frames, then the mom took a group photo and put one in each frame that they got to take home.

Another one they went to was for a girl who is pretty athletic. It was a late night and they played different games outside until about 10pm. They enjoyed that.

lkpaul
04-18-2007, 01:31 PM
www.birthdaypartyideas.com has a lot of great ideas for all ages and themes. That's where I get a lot of my birthday party ideas for my kids.

madalyneleigh
04-18-2007, 01:39 PM
Last year my niece had a Fear Factor party! She turned 9 at that party. My sister had like a bucket of spaghetti (worms) and they had to put their feet in and pull something out. Also had some taste testing things. I don't remember it all, but the girls had a BLAST! even girls like to try to out-do each other!