Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Pinching Pennies until they Scream! > Less than a Penny

Old 06-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

Default FREE: BZZ Agent Free 1 Yr Photo Service

Avvenu is the intersection of convenience and security. Unlike Snapfish and other photo sharing services, you get to spend your time creating memories, not uploading them. That's because Avvenu doesn't require file uploading – you just need to have your host computer on and connected to the Internet via a broadband connection like DSL or cable modem.

With a fast set up process and user friendly interface, Avvenu makes sharing easier than ordering double prints!

You get to decide who has access to what and when, since only the subscriber has secure password-protected access to files and folders. Guests only have read access, which means no dangerous uploads or accidental changes to files. You can even disable sharing to specific guests if you want! And Avvenu even uses the same encryption – 128-bit SSL – as banking and other secure web transactions, so there's no need to worry about security.

Visit: http://www.avvenu.com/bzzagent/ and enter code BzzAgent during the software installation to receive 1 year of free service.

http://www.bzzagent.com/
Old 01-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Moderator/Premier Penny Pincher

I got a new invite for Cover Girl today, don't really understand if I am getting a kit or what??
Old 01-07-2011, 08:38 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherriwj View Post
I got a new invite for Cover Girl today, don't really understand if I am getting a kit or what??
From what I saw, no kit; just have to go onto their facebook page and share with your friends I guess. Not my style so I passed.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Moderator/Premier Penny Pincher

I got an early invite for SC Johnson Cleaning products! I hope that I get all of the products that they asked me about on the survey!!!
Old 03-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherriwj View Post
I got an early invite for SC Johnson Cleaning products! I hope that I get all of the products that they asked me about on the survey!!!
I got invited to this today, too. I was also invited to a Silk campaign (milk) today.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:26 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

After a long dry spell, I finally have a lot of Bzz campaigns going on right now. I'm in: Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles, Hill's Science Diet Cat Food, Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Bil-Jac Dry Dog Food, and Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters.

Anybody else hitting the jackpot with BzzAgent??
Old 09-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Premier Penny Pincher

Default Aveeno Finally!!

Great news — the AVEENO® NOURISH+ Hair Care Collection has finally, er, officially launched. That means your BzzKit is in the mail

I wasn't sure if they were ever going to get this campaign started! Hope it is worth the wait!
Old 09-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

There is some Johnson and Johnson quiz thingy on mine for a possible campaign. They literally want me to read the entire manual that they give for new hires and then take a quiz. I flipped through about 40 - 50 pages (at least is seemed like that many) with really small text and said ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!! Trying something for free and getting 50 mypoints is not worth it for that much work.

I don't have that kind of to waste.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Has anyone received their Aveeno nourish hair care buzz kit yet? I received the email saying is has been shipped, but still haven't received it. Just wondering if I should be worried about it or not.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by kempett
Has anyone received their Aveeno nourish hair care buzz kit yet? I received the email saying is has been shipped, but still haven't received it. Just wondering if I should be worried about it or not.
Got the same "shipped" info, but have not seen it yet. They have been coming USPS so it may take longer. You are not alone so don't worry yet!