Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Making CENTS of life! > Families, Children, Babies, and more!

Old 12-09-2010, 08:25 AM
Penny Pincher

Default ValuesParenting.com promotion code

I'd like to sign up for ValuesParenting.com. In the registration process, this message comes up,
"If you have been given a promotion code or a members username, enter it here to receive a discount on your Values Parenting Membership:"

Does anyone have a promotion code or username?

Thanks.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:38 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Save $5 on regerstration

Hi!
If you type in barrowh at that screen you will save $5. This will not expire anyone can use it when they sign up for the first time.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Do you find this service benefical? I like their books. I am wanting to teach the values of the month...does this service help with that? Does it have material to help teach? Thanks.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:36 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Yes, I love this website. Once you sign up for the website you have can access the Value of the Month along with LOTS of other teaching tools. Each month they have a new value and methods for applying that value to different age groups. This is listed under "Parent Helps" and you also get:
Weekly Parenting Tips, Joy of the Month, Family Night Lessons, etc...

As part of signing up for the website you also have access to The Happy Family- (a 4 phase course).

I originally signed up and subscribed to the Joy School Program but I have been impressed with all the information and how well the site is organized to make it easy to use.

So after you sign up as a Values Parenting Member you have access to everything on the website and then you can choose to Enroll in additional programs like Joy School, Alexanders Amazing Adventures, Kindergarten Prep, Lifebalance, and more. I used the Joy School lessons last year for my preschooler and daycare kids, I loved all the lesson material and songs, and the kids loved it too.

So in short, if you like their books I think you will benefit from the website too.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:46 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Values Parenting $5 off

For $5 off registration, enter barrowh this code is still valid!

In the field "If you have been given a promotion code or a members username, enter it here to receive a discount on your Values Parenting Membership:"

This code is good for anyone who is signing up for the first time on valuesparenting.com for Joy School or other programs.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Save Money on Values Parenting Membership

Enter code barrowh when you sign up for Values Parenting and save $5 on you membership. This is a lifetime membership and access to their website and then you add the other programs that fit your needs, like Joy School (preschool) and kindergarten prep. Great info I did these with my two oldest children.

Heidi