Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Iowa's Screaming Deals

Old 02-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Anyone??

Anyone else out there from Iowa??
Old 02-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default New Iowa Couponer

I just took a class on couponing and am overwhelmed at all the online information on coupons and only some apply to stores in my area (Cedar Rapids) I'm especially interested in doubling coupons and which stores honor that.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

I've been couponing for a little over a year now but just moved to Iowa. The stores are completely different then the ones in Arizona so I have no idea if anyone double coupons. I would love it if they did. I found the Hot Coupon World is another forum that has a lot of people from Iowa. I was from Arizona so PYP was really good source for me. I'm trying to see if there are more people from Iowa out there that are wanting to talk but I don't think there is Since you new let me know if you have any questions. I'll let you know if i find any stores that double coupons. Have fun, coupons can be addicting
Old 04-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Penny Pincher

Moved here last August. I used to be regularly on PYP Utah forum since they had the same stores (Albies & Smiths) as NM. HCW is the most active forum. It has been an adjustment to get used to the differing sales cycles and policies. Fareway and SuperTarget pricematch, Hyvee and Walgreens are very coupon friendly, but no doubles around here. If you're interested in another good resource google coupon decoder it's on deal i deal.

Last edited by bjorka7769; 04-09-2011 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Misspelling?