Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Alabama's Screaming Deals

Old 05-17-2011, 12:29 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Talking Just Moved

I just moved to Alabama from Utah where I was using PYP and GrocerySmarts in tandem. I was wondering if anyone has the state code for GrocerySmarts for AL. Finding the UT deals doesn't help here in central Alabama.
Old 06-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Welcome to Alabama! I am not familiar with Grocery Smarts, but around here, the major store is Publix, and most of us use iheartpublix.com or southernsavers.com for shopping! Winn Dixie has some good deals on occasion, and winndixieonadime is a good resource for that store! Good luck!
Old 09-16-2011, 02:40 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Grocery Smarts

Grocery Smarts is an online site that does the hard part for you. At www.grocerysmarts.com, you log in with a code for your state and the local grocery stores are "shopped" and all of that week's deals are analyzed along with current coupons from SmartSource and Red Plum. The strength of savings are rated with a star system and the more red stars, the better the deal. You can even edit the available deals and only show the 4 & 5 star deals. You print off the page(s), get your coupons (the site tells you what kind, which week, and how much the coupon is for) and can quickly work up your shopping list. If you don't have a code for your state, you can still access stores like CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, RiteAide and Super Target. I would really like to get Alabama's code. Does anyone have it?
Old 09-19-2011, 10:22 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

I grew up in AL and all of my family still lives there. Keep in mind not everywhere has a Publix or Winn Dixie close by. If you let us know what grocery stores you have near you. I'm sure someone will be able to help you out with finding the best deals.

It only takes a minute to reply to a PM.