Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Hawaii's Screaming Deals

Old 03-13-2011, 10:35 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Is there anyone couponing in Hawaii?

I'm looking for websites, blogs or other information on couponing in Hawaii. Does anyone know of any? I'm not new to couponing but am new to Hawaii.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:53 AM
Premier Penny Pincher

Default ??

I dont know of anyone but, I wish I were!!

Lifesgr8 Wishlist
Old 04-05-2011, 08:24 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

I am! I took a long break, but just started up again I just started a facebook page..feel free to add it and share your savings! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paradi...57772110949050
Old 04-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Thanks for posting. I will explore the FB more. I am looking at being on Maui for a month. I can't stand the thought of not being able to take the stockpile with me! We need to feed a family of 4 while there. Any other suggestions? TIA
Old 05-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Penny Pincher

Costco
Old 10-01-2011, 01:19 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Couponing in Hawaii

I am new to Hawaii (Kailua Kona) and am completely disappointed in the lack of fun couponing available. No double coupons, anorexic inserts (if there is any in the paper), no stacking manuf and store coupons...

I'm trying to figure out if I am going to continue or not. My only complaint about Hawaii so far!!
Old 10-03-2011, 10:34 AM
Professional Penny Pincher

Default HI Couponing

Yes, I spent the summer on Maui and it was difficult, but I did still manage to find deals. It just takes more time to scout out your own deals.

Your on the Big Island right? I found that the Safeway ads would be similar, but not always the same as So. Cal. The sale items were usually at least the same, but the price was just higher than the mainland.

I like http://thekrazycouponlady.com/ they post ads for Safeway, CVS (longs), Kmart and Target. Their lists can give you a place to start comparing and see what coupons are available.

You may want to use a clipping service to get more Q's since hardly any come in the inserts there. I have never used one before, but you could try that if they would get there before the sale was over?

Also, try searching on facebook for Aloha deals and Paradise Penny Pinchers. They were a couple couponers from Oahu that had facebook pages with some deals. They were kind of hit and miss though with when they post things. They usually listed finds at Times, Longs, Walgreens and Foodland.

HTH from my short experience there! Aloha