Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Hobbies > Crafts

Old 04-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Master Penny Pincher

I just added your shop to my favorites I haven't had nearly as many sales as you (!) but have had lots of people from Utah contact me direct and just come to my home for custom sewing. I am not sure if I should write up a thing for them to go through Etsy and have that recorded on there--and lose whatever percent to etsy and paypal, or just let them pay me and pick up from my house?
I am having lots of fun with it, and have some fun ideas for when after the summer trek rush is over.

*By the way, if anyone is looking for trek outfits--let me know! My outfits are as cute as White Elegance, and half the price!
Old 04-22-2012, 09:43 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightwadmomof5 View Post
I just added your shop to my favorites I haven't had nearly as many sales as you (!) but have had lots of people from Utah contact me direct and just come to my home for custom sewing. I am not sure if I should write up a thing for them to go through Etsy and have that recorded on there--and lose whatever percent to etsy and paypal, or just let them pay me and pick up from my house?
I am having lots of fun with it, and have some fun ideas for when after the summer trek rush is over.

*By the way, if anyone is looking for trek outfits--let me know! My outfits are as cute as White Elegance, and half the price!
How fun! Thanks for favoriting my shop I bet your sales will increase. Especially during the summer. Your shop is very cute. I've had people that I have known and I had them go through my Etsy shop so they would show up as a sale. Now that I have a few more I probably wouldn't do that just because you do lose a percentage to Etsy and Paypal. Its nice for sales though!
Old 07-12-2012, 10:43 AM
Professional Penny Pincher

This entire treasury is being given away-all 16 items to one lucky person. Includes the items being shipped to you for free. All you have to do is comment on the link (the treasury) to be entered to win it all. At least one of the shops is located in Europe!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTQ0Mzg...-team-giveaway