Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Kansas' Screaming Deals

Old 04-20-2012, 07:26 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Building Food Storage

HI my fellow kansans! I am wanting to try to start a thread for building food storage resources here in the kansas city area. Our resources out here in the midwest is not that great. I have found lots of places though to try to start your food storage and save money. Let me know there is interest before I start posting. I am so excited to help share my knowledge and to get info from anyone else. www.foodstorageresource.blogspot.com
Old 04-22-2012, 07:55 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

I would be interested. It seems to be harder to find good deals in the midwest. I still go to Dillon's in Leavenworth, but only make it about once a month. I'll go to Hen House for good deals since they double. I also shop at Price Chopper for their 3-4 day specials. And Aldi's where I get most of my produce.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:02 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Where are you at? They also have a Dillons in Lawrence. I am in Olathe so Lawrence is not all that far. Have you checked out Big Lots? I have found more great deals there on items for lunches and food storage. I also like Hen House simply because they double coupons and that is hard to find around here. Aldi is a great place to get produce and milk. I mean where else can you get milk for 1.99 a gallon.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:35 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

I'm just North the KS Speedway. I don't have a Big Lots nearby.