Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Pinching Pennies until they Scream! > Screaming Deals Around Town + printable shopping lists for Walgreens, Target, CVS & RiteAid

Old 03-28-2010, 06:38 PM

Default Rite Aid 3/28-4/3

If you are new to shopping at Rite Aid, check out my Navigating Rite Aid posts to help you along you way! Remember, you can use a Rite Aid in-ad manufacturer coupon with a manufacturer coupon from the newspaper or online. Read the Rite Aid coupon policy HERE.

Use these coupons to help you pinch your pennies this week! But hurry...some expire on March 31st!
$3/$15 or $3/$15
$5/$25
$5/$20 (Video Values)

Single Check Rebates

Bic Disposable Razors $4.99
Use BIC Disposable shaver, any $2/1 (5-9-10) EyeMastersSS-3/28
Get a $2 Single Check Rebate
Final Price: $.99 cents after coupon and rebate!

Claritin $17.99
Final Price: $15.99 after rebate

Benefiber, Gas-x or Ex-Lax $9.99
Final Price: $7.99 after rebate

ScanDisk or Lexar 8BG SD card $39.99
Get a $10 SIngle CHeck Rebate
Final Price: $29.99 after rebate

Almay eye cosmetics $6.59
Get a $1 Single Check Rebate
Final Price: $5.59 after rebate

Duracell Coppertop Batteries "AA" 20 ct $12.99
Get a $3 Single Check Rebate
Final Price: $9.99 after rebate

Olay Total Effects Skin Care $17.99
Final Price: $15.99 after rebate

Old Spice or Secret, select varieites 2 for $5
Use Old Spice Anti-perspirant/Deodorant or Body Wash, 1.7oz or larger $1/2 (3-31-10) PG-2/21 OR Secret, any excluding trial size .50/1 (4-30-10) PG-3/7
Get a $2 Single Check Rebate on two
Final Price: $1 each after coupon and rebate

Terrace Rose Loveseat $19.99
Get a $5 Single Check Rebate
Final Price: $14.99 after rebate

Rite Aid Tugaboos Jumbo pack diapers or overnights $6.99
Final Price: $4.99 after rebate

Woolite Dry Cleaners Secret $7.99
Final Price: $5.99 after rebate

Weekly Deals

Prevacid 24 hr 42 ct $25.99
Use Prevacid 24HR 42 count product $10/1 (4-24-10) EyeMastersSS-3/28
AND
Video Values $10/1 coupon
Final Price: $5.99 after coupons!

Infusium Shampoo or Conditioner $3.99
Use Infusium 23, any $2/1 (4-30-10) EyeMastersSS-3/28
Final Price: $1.99 after coupon!

Buy $20 worth of Neutrogena Products get a $5 Single Check Rebate
B1G1 50% off:
Neutrogena Face, Lip, and Eye Cosmetics
Neutrogena Skin and Bath Care (excludes sun care) or Neutrogena for Men

Use:
$3/1 any Neutrogena Cosmetic from Feb 2010 All You
$2/1 any Neutrogena product from Dec 2009 All You

B1G1Free

Listerine Smart Rinse or Agent Cool Blue B1G1 Free ($5.49 based on online price)
Use (2) Listerine Agent Cool Blue, any or Smart Rinse, any 500 mL $1/1 (5-31-10) SS-6/14
Final Price: $3.49 for both after coupons!

Rite Aid Brand: tons of items! Look on the front page of your ad.
ZiCam Cold, Allergy or Flu Relief
Colgate or Arm and Hammer Children's Battery Powered toothbrush
Orajel
Aquafresh Toothpaste
Goody or Ace Brushes. combs, rollers, or Hair Accessories
Kleenex Tissues, select varieties
Scott single roll bath tissue
Generel Mills cereal: Fiber One, Cheerios, Total
Old 03-28-2010, 10:40 PM
Penny Pincher

thanks
Old 03-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Can anyone post how much the GM cereals are and how much the Arm and Hammer electric kids toothbrushes are? TIA!
Old 03-29-2010, 09:58 AM
Penny Pincher

in my rite aid they said that the printable coupons must be colored any news in yours?
Old 03-29-2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bioasd
in my rite aid they said that the printable coupons must be colored any news in yours?
I have never had a problem at any store printing in black and white.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:21 PM

Default On the Blog

You posted about the Infusium being $1.99. Well, I learned the hard way that that price is only good in Idaho. I just drove 12 miles to find out that the Utah ad does not have that sale going on this week.

Can I ask very nicely that if you find a great sale, please do not post it on the "Blog" area where everybody reads unless you know for sure that that sale goes for every state.

Nothing is more frustrating when you take the time to gather all your coupons and drive "how ever many you have to go to get to that particular store" to find out that "Pinching Your Pennies" was wrong.

I really do appreciate everyones effort on this board, please just make sure that if you are not for sure it is in every state, then only post it to your state.
Thanks
Old 03-29-2010, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigwriter2
You posted about the Infusium being $1.99. Well, I learned the hard way that that price is only good in Idaho. I just drove 12 miles to find out that the Utah ad does not have that sale going on this week.

Can I ask very nicely that if you find a great sale, please do not post it on the "Blog" area where everybody reads unless you know for sure that that sale goes for every state.

Nothing is more frustrating when you take the time to gather all your coupons and drive "how ever many you have to go to get to that particular store" to find out that "Pinching Your Pennies" was wrong.

I really do appreciate everyones effort on this board, please just make sure that if you are not for sure it is in every state, then only post it to your state.
Thanks
I agree with you....it is frustrating. That has happened to me more times than I can count. Even last week I read about a deal on another website and got my coupons ready. Upon arrival at the store the deal was not correct according to what I had read online.

So, always, always double check your ad to verify prices. I have mentioned that several times in the past. I suppose I should always put that disclaimer on the Rite Aid post. Prices always vary by region, no matter what store you are talking about. The nice thing is also, that you can view the ad online! So don't make the trip until you verify your local prices.

There is rarely, if ever, a deal that is in every state. So only posting deals available everywhere is simply not possible. PYP cannot function with one or two people listing everything. It is the same with any deal blog or website you find online. None of them list deals available everywhere because it is simply not possible. But you can always check to see if it is available in your area.

Plus, all of us PYP volunteers are based all over the country. It's the same with coupons. Coupons listed on weekly are not available everywhere. Every region gets different coupons.

Contact Karin or Shelley and maybe you could volunteer to do a Rite Aid Utah specific thread in the Utah forum?

Just double check your ad to make sure for next time, especially if you have to drive that far. And the Infusium deal is not just in Idaho, it is also in several other states as well.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:31 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

I also agree, it can be frustrating, but I would rather have someone like marnec who goes through the whole ad and catches deals that I may not. When I see a what looks like a great list of things I need/want, I just make sure to check the riteaid.com website and confirm it is in my area as well. IMO, Marnec has done an awesome job volunteering to take on the Rite Aid weekly list. We all need to take responsibility to check our own area's ad. I know not everyone gets it in the paper or mail, but you can still check the website for your ad. I for one would not be pleased if this was pulled off the blog. Please don't beat up our volunteers, they may just decide it isn't worth the effort anymore!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigwriter2

Thanks
Old 03-29-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madalyneleigh
I also agree, it can be frustrating, but I would rather have someone like marnec who goes through the whole ad and catches deals that I may not. When I see a what looks like a great list of things I need/want, I just make sure to check the riteaid.com website and confirm it is in my area as well. IMO, Marnec has done an awesome job volunteering to take on the Rite Aid weekly list. We all need to take responsibility to check our own area's ad. I know not everyone gets it in the paper or mail, but you can still check the website for your ad. I for one would not be pleased if this was pulled off the blog. Please don't beat up our volunteers, they may just decide it isn't worth the effort anymore!!!!
ditto. Long live Marnec! I never used to go to Rite Aid until she started posting the awesome deal scenarios. Now I can't wait until Sunday nights for the preview. Thanks Marnec for free Biore, John Frieda, cheap diapers, and Easter Candy!
Old 03-29-2010, 08:05 PM

Thank you marnec for posting the best deals. I have also gone to Rite Aid only to find out that certain things weren't on sale in my area, but I know that is absolutely not something you can be responsible for. I now know I need to look in my ad or if I didn't get an ad look it up online to make sure things are on sale. I really appreciate your hard work in putting the list together. I think sometimes we take the volunteers on PYP for granted. We also have to put forth a certain amount of effort. So thank you to all the volunteers that help me get such great deals!