Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Nevada's Screaming Deals

Old 10-21-2008, 07:29 PM
Penny Pincher

Default Wal-Mart grocery deals

Wal-Mart current grocery deals: click here for the printable list

Wal-Mart has no weekly ad. These lists instead are made cross referencing Group A and B printable coupons with the (approximate) Wal-Mart prices!

Please post anything you know, that might make someones trip to Wal-Mart even better this week!
Old 10-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Penny Pincher

Default Wal-Mart grocery deals!

This list will work anywhere in the country since it's based on Printable coupons, not a local circular.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Can someone explain the whole "Group A" " Group B" thing?
What do the groups mean or why are they divided?
Thanks!
Old 10-22-2008, 01:33 AM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryluvs2scrap
Can someone explain the whole "Group A" " Group B" thing?
What do the groups mean or why are they divided?
Thanks!
"Group A" printables are put out by coupons.com, "Group B" printables are put out by smartsource.com. They are 2 competing companies, that combined, put out 99.9 percent of all printable grocery coupons. Grocerysmarts references all the coupons from BOTH companies, and has chosen to distinguish them as different "Groups" rather than 2 competing companies. That's why each group requires its own "coupon printer" be installed in order to print.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prints_the_coupons
"Group A" printables are put out by coupons.com, "Group B" printables are put out by smartsource.com. They are 2 competing companies, that combined, put out 99.9 percent of all printable grocery coupons. Grocerysmarts references all the coupons from BOTH companies, and has chosen to distinguish them as different "Groups" rather than 2 competing companies. That's why each group requires its own "coupon printer" be installed in order to print.
Thanks! That will save me time not going to group B as I have never been able to figure out how to install that Smart Source Printer.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:51 AM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryluvs2scrap
Thanks! That will save me time not going to group B as I have never been able to figure out how to install that Smart Source Printer.
You're not alone. Try installing Firefox VERSION 2 (Not 3). When you install it, DONT import any settings when it asks.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:58 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Walmart doubling coupons?!

I just heard from a friend that walmart will start doubling coupons from now until June 25th. Does anybody know if this is true??
Old 06-20-2011, 01:17 PM

is this all wal-marts or just your area? Do you know? I talked to a manager at the wal-mart where I sometimes shop and she said its an area thing and up to the manager. And it looks like the one I go to doesn't want to
Old 12-16-2011, 11:41 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Can't find Coupons?

I'm having trouble finding the referenced coupons this week- The J&J Red Cross Kit, and the Schick razor coupons. Any suggestions? I just assumed that they use the correct coupons for the regions, right? I've got the right inserts, the coupons are just not in there...

TIA!
Old 12-17-2011, 09:06 AM
Premier Penny Pincher/Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcb722 View Post
I'm having trouble finding the referenced coupons this week- The J&J Red Cross Kit, and the Schick razor coupons. Any suggestions? I just assumed that they use the correct coupons for the regions, right? I've got the right inserts, the coupons are just not in there...

TIA!
The coupons listed are now all from South California. Nevada probably didn't receive them.
Hope that helps