Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Arizona's Screaming Deals

Old 11-02-2004, 09:40 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Printable coupon links/ Coupon bar now working

I have noticed a marked absence of links to printable coupons. I have several I would like to share. www.azcentral.com www.Bettycrocker.com www.Pillsbury.com www.Save.com and I am sure you are all aware of www.coolsaving.com and www.smartsource.com. On azcentral .com you may print 2 of any coupon and the langers coupon is currently on the site. Check them out. and don't forget www.Valupage.com it is still a good place to see the additional catalina deals and each store has different deals. Coupon bar mentioned at the bottom of this thread is now active. I had to go to www.coupons.com to install it, the original link I added still is blank. My coupon bar currently shows 19 and they are direct links to the particpating sites.
Old 11-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Premier Penny Pincher/Moderator

Thanks lndmarch! Also, be aware that not all stores accept internet printed coupons. I have a few that won't accept them, so I just save them for other stores.
Old 11-03-2004, 09:04 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Had a fun morning surfing the net for more stuff. Check out www.pg.com Site is loaded with free samples and coupons and a link at the bottom of the page called offer finder. This link connects you to www.shoppingbookmarks.com with the best list of free offers and links to receive rebates that will net you extra cash plus free items. Wooo Hooo.

Proctor and Gamble offers included free make up samples. Secret deodorant and tampax, Mr Clean magic eraser duo, Therma care heat wrap, $7.00 off crest white strips premium. Tehy also let you know when the next Brand Saver will be distributed in the Sunday papers.
Old 11-03-2004, 09:08 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lndamarch
Had a fun morning surfing the net for more stuff. Check out www.pg.com Site is loaded with free samples and coupons and a link at the bottom of the page called offer finder. This link connects you to www.shoppingbookmarks.com with the best list of free offers and links to receive rebates that will net you extra cash plus free items. Wooo Hooo. Also on this site is a link to printable coupons. Enough to make your head spin.

Proctor and Gamble offers included free make up samples. Secret deodorant and Tampax, Mr Clean magic eraser duo, Therma care heat wrap, $7.00 off Crest white strips premium. They also let you know when the next Brand Saver will be distributed in the Sunday papers.
Old 11-06-2004, 09:08 AM
Master Penny Pincher

I am hoping as others know of sites for printing coupons, they will add them here unless there is a special section for this. (I am new here) Two additions www.shamrockfarms.net and www.customcoupons.com Thanks all
Old 11-06-2004, 11:01 AM
Administrator

Here's a good one:
www.eversave.com
Old 11-18-2004, 10:56 AM
Premier Penny Pincher

Here are some forms for TMF (try my free) Noxema and Old Spice. Will need Acrobat reader:

http://www.universalgrp.com/main/face.php?C=specials
Old 11-18-2004, 11:26 AM
Premier Penny Pincher

Does anyone know of any coupons for Old Spice or Nozema razors?\Thanks!!
Old 11-18-2004, 02:34 PM
PYP Allstar

Here's another listing containing several printable coupons..

http://www.savingsmania.com/coupons.aspx
Old 11-19-2004, 03:20 PM
PYP Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabeth
Does anyone know of any coupons for Old Spice or Nozema razors?\Thanks!!
Haven't found any (yet)...sorry.