Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Pinching Pennies until they Scream! > Screaming Deals Online

Old 01-23-2010, 10:27 AM
Penny Pincher

Default Ramada

I wanted to get a hotel in SL so that we and DH could have a night out but the prices on this link are the same as in Hotels.com. Do they adjust the price at checkout? TIA
Old 01-23-2010, 10:29 AM
Penny Pincher

I've noticed that some are on sale, some are not. When you click on the hotel it will tell you if it is 50% off. Some are only 15%. I saw one on 12300 I think that was about $35/night. It looked really nice
Yep, it's the ramada in Draper, and the SLC Airport one are $30.50/night
Old 01-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bex
I've noticed that some are on sale, some are not. When you click on the hotel it will tell you if it is 50% off. Some are only 15%. I saw one on 12300 I think that was about $35/night. It looked really nice

Thank you!
Old 01-23-2010, 12:35 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bex
I was going to book the one in Draper too, but most of the reviews are not good. Just thought I would share that!
Old 01-23-2010, 03:38 PM
Penny Pincher

I tried one in St. George too. The dates I wanted it said it had nothing so I changed the days and it came up.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:14 PM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimh
I tried one in St. George too. The dates I wanted it said it had nothing so I changed the days and it came up.
I had to spell it out "Saint George".
Old 01-23-2010, 10:51 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default doesnt work :(

Do the rates shown are already at 50% off? or does it take it off when you finish booking?
I tried with the link or just trying to book directly, the rates shown were the same not 50% off
Old 01-24-2010, 11:20 AM
Professional Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasunny
Do the rates shown are already at 50% off? or does it take it off when you finish booking?
I tried with the link or just trying to book directly, the rates shown were the same not 50% off
It is the rates shown. If you go to the link and check prices from the link and then go back to ramada.com to check (not through the link) it still holds the coupon code in the system. That is probably why you are getting the same price. If you go to ramada and take out the coupon code then it will show you the regular price. I have booked several times and they have all worked great for me. Where are you trying to book?
Old 01-24-2010, 01:51 PM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmommy
I was going to book the one in Draper too, but most of the reviews are not good. Just thought I would share that!
We stayed there last night and it was great! The rooms were clean, the services was really good too. They have recently updated their furnishings and linens, so it didn't have the cheap hotel feel. The room was on the small side but we liked it. There's also complementary breakfast served and the location is great. For $35 you really can't beat it
Old 01-24-2010, 04:20 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

Default Thanks for the review!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC'sMommy
We stayed there last night and it was great! The rooms were clean, the services was really good too. They have recently updated their furnishings and linens, so it didn't have the cheap hotel feel. The room was on the small side but we liked it. There's also complementary breakfast served and the location is great. For $35 you really can't beat it
I'm booking 10 rooms for a wedding. This is a great deal. Glad to hear the rooms are good! We live in Elk Ridge and our son is getting married in the Draper Temple so we are staying there! Now all I need is a great place to take everyone for dinner the night before!