Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Making CENTS of life! > Preparedness tips

Old 10-28-2005, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Default ***About this forum... please read.***

Hi all!

This forum was not created with any religious intent nor is it intended to be a place for discussion of religious topics.

Many places around the world have been hit by disaster and tragedy. The people who have suffered the most are those who were not prepared.

Many organizations are stressing the need for Americans to be prepared to take care of themselves in the event of disaster. The American Red Cross and FEMA are two leaders in encouraging Americans to be prepared.

This forum is a place for those who are trying to become prepared in the ways they see appropriate. If you feel the need to prepare yourself and your family in ways that are discussed here, feel free to join in and be respectful of all others who are here.

If this information is not something you are interested in, feel free to just look past this forum when you are on PYP. Please be respectful of others who are here and feel the need to do these things.

We try very hard to make PYP a place where EVERYONE is welcome. Let's keep it that way.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Premier Cherry Pickin Mod

a polite reminder.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:16 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Hi all I have had the blessing to have friends that are LDS and have been wonderful in helping me. My DH and I talk a ot about all the wonderful things I have learned over my friendships. God has a plan and I am sure He is in charge. I wanted to know what products people use regularly in food storage in everyday situations. I have incorporated a lot but onder about brands and food stuffs. Is there any diffrence in milk or butter FD? thank you for any thoughts or advice anyone has for me. information is free and thank God for that! Blessings, Lisa