Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals

Old 03-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Master Penny Pincher

So is the BC potatoes cat for every 3 you buy? Or is it 3 or more in a single transaction? So I can get, say 9, and get 9 dollars worth of cats? TIA

*Smile God loves you!
~ Life really is fantastic ~

Reading aloud to your baby creates an amazing connection between what your baby loves the most -the sound of your voice and feeling close to you - and books.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:47 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Has anyone else had problems with the Hershey's catalina? I bought (9) Robin Eggs and used (2) printable cpns and (1) cpn from SS and the catalina didn't print. The register also didn't want to take the cpns. My cashier had to check the candy to make sure it was Hershey's (she determined the cpns were ok and did an override) but the catalina didn't print, just the ad about the catalina.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:21 PM
Penny Pincher

Default BC Catalina

I think you need to break them up. I bought 9 potatoes today, in 3 separate transactions, I just rolled the cats to the next transactions. It worked great. You gotta love FREE!
Old 03-24-2010, 08:32 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodee30
I think you need to break them up. I bought 9 potatoes today, in 3 separate transactions, I just rolled the cats to the next transactions. It worked great. You gotta love FREE!

Could someone please elaborate on this deal? I guess I'm blind because I'm not seeing the details anywhere. Thanks
Old 03-24-2010, 09:09 PM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnjsmum
Has anyone else had problems with the Hershey's catalina? I bought (9) Robin Eggs and used (2) printable cpns and (1) cpn from SS and the catalina didn't print. The register also didn't want to take the cpns. My cashier had to check the candy to make sure it was Hershey's (she determined the cpns were ok and did an override) but the catalina didn't print, just the ad about the catalina.
Just did this deal. I bout the 9 robin eggs, used 3 printables and the cat printed.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:16 PM
Master Penny Pincher

oscar myer hot dog deal didn't work at saratoga springs. cat didn't print
Old 03-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

I went to the Maceys currant list and was able to print some Ronzoni coupons. and was able to get them free at smiths. Also there are coupons for the lunchables you can get free too.
I also bought some Oscar Mayer hotdogs and didnt' get cats
Bought the candy deal, and at our smiths they had a thing on 7 up and I got a 2 liter of 7 up free with every 3 bags of candy I bought.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:35 PM
Master Penny Pincher/Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slkemommy
Could someone please elaborate on this deal? I guess I'm blind because I'm not seeing the details anywhere. Thanks
Catalina on Betty Crocker Potatoes:

Buy 3, get $3 OYNSO. It works on the pouches, which are .99 each. So, final price will be FREE!! This one goes till April 18th
Old 03-24-2010, 09:43 PM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverspoons
With the classico buy 2 get $1.50 off of meat coupon, can you buy 8 classico sauces and use 4 coupons and buy 1 large package of meat or does it have to be seperate packages?

(8) classico 15.92
-$4 off promo
$11.92
-$6 off hamburger (can it be all in one large value pack that is over $6 in price? or does it have to be 4 small packages because of the 4 coupons?)
With this same coupon - does it have to be ground beef? Anyone know? It just states "fresh beef." I'm wondering if I can use it on a roast or something else?
Old 03-24-2010, 10:02 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca
Catalina on Betty Crocker Potatoes:

Buy 3, get $3 OYNSO. It works on the pouches, which are .99 each. So, final price will be FREE!! This one goes till April 18th
Thanks. I'm assuming the powdered/dried potatoes? I guess I'll have to go read the labels