Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > California's (South) Screaming Deals

Old 09-01-2011, 08:50 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathclare View Post
I am new to this. What is SS or RP coupons?
Those are the coupon inserts that the coupons came in. So SS is the Smarts Source insert, RP is the Red Plum and PG is the Proctor and Gamble. The date that comes after that is the date the inserts came in the paper. So if you see SS-8/28 that means you would find the coupon in the Smart Source insert that came on August 28. Hope that helps!
Old 09-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy48 View Post
Those are the coupon inserts that the coupons came in. So SS is the Smarts Source insert, RP is the Red Plum and PG is the Proctor and Gamble. The date that comes after that is the date the inserts came in the paper. So if you see SS-8/28 that means you would find the coupon in the Smart Source insert that came on August 28. Hope that helps!
I am trying to help out a cousin of mine that lives in Hayward CA...Where can she order her coupon from??
Old 09-03-2011, 10:09 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEINE View Post
I am trying to help out a cousin of mine that lives in Hayward CA...Where can she order her coupon from??
Have her email me at amyhunt48@gmail.com. I have 3 newspapers I can get discounts with in Northern California, I'd have to check to see which one delivers to Hayward, but once I get her address I can figure it out. So just have her contact me.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:05 PM
Penny Pincher

Default No Rhodes Coupon?

Am I the only one who can't find the Rhodes rolls coupon? I can't find it in either the RP 12/4 or the RP 10/23. I get the LA Times... am I missing something? I really want these rolls!

Also, there's a Cuties $1/1 coupon in SS 12/4 which would make for a great deal on the 5lb box. Only $2.88!
Old 12-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by biancarseo View Post
Am I the only one who can't find the Rhodes rolls coupon? I can't find it in either the RP 12/4 or the RP 10/23. I get the LA Times... am I missing something? I really want these rolls!

Also, there's a Cuties $1/1 coupon in SS 12/4 which would make for a great deal on the 5lb box. Only $2.88!

The coupons Grocery Smarts uses are not out of the LA Times. Right now they are based off of the Orange County Register so it's possible that the LA Times didn't have the Rhodes coupon in those inserts. As far as the cuties coupon goes, OCR didn't have that one, but that is a great deal! Thanks for the heads up!