Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > California's (South) Screaming Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-01-2011, 08:50 AM
amy48 amy48 is offline
Junior Penny Pincher
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathclare View Post
I am new to this. What is SS or RP coupons?
Those are the coupon inserts that the coupons came in. So SS is the Smarts Source insert, RP is the Red Plum and PG is the Proctor and Gamble. The date that comes after that is the date the inserts came in the paper. So if you see SS-8/28 that means you would find the coupon in the Smart Source insert that came on August 28. Hope that helps!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-02-2011, 12:02 PM
TEINE TEINE is offline
Junior Penny Pincher
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy48 View Post
Those are the coupon inserts that the coupons came in. So SS is the Smarts Source insert, RP is the Red Plum and PG is the Proctor and Gamble. The date that comes after that is the date the inserts came in the paper. So if you see SS-8/28 that means you would find the coupon in the Smart Source insert that came on August 28. Hope that helps!
I am trying to help out a cousin of mine that lives in Hayward CA...Where can she order her coupon from??
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-03-2011, 10:09 AM
amy48 amy48 is offline
Junior Penny Pincher
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEINE View Post
I am trying to help out a cousin of mine that lives in Hayward CA...Where can she order her coupon from??
Have her email me at amyhunt48@gmail.com. I have 3 newspapers I can get discounts with in Northern California, I'd have to check to see which one delivers to Hayward, but once I get her address I can figure it out. So just have her contact me.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-15-2011, 12:05 PM
biancarseo biancarseo is offline
Penny Pincher
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 32
Default No Rhodes Coupon?

Am I the only one who can't find the Rhodes rolls coupon? I can't find it in either the RP 12/4 or the RP 10/23. I get the LA Times... am I missing something? I really want these rolls!

Also, there's a Cuties $1/1 coupon in SS 12/4 which would make for a great deal on the 5lb box. Only $2.88!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-16-2011, 03:11 PM
amy48 amy48 is offline
Junior Penny Pincher
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biancarseo View Post
Am I the only one who can't find the Rhodes rolls coupon? I can't find it in either the RP 12/4 or the RP 10/23. I get the LA Times... am I missing something? I really want these rolls!

Also, there's a Cuties $1/1 coupon in SS 12/4 which would make for a great deal on the 5lb box. Only $2.88!

The coupons Grocery Smarts uses are not out of the LA Times. Right now they are based off of the Orange County Register so it's possible that the LA Times didn't have the Rhodes coupon in those inserts. As far as the cuties coupon goes, OCR didn't have that one, but that is a great deal! Thanks for the heads up!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2004-2011, Pinching Your Pennies, LLC. All rights reserved