Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Hobbies > Travel > Disneyland/Disneyworld tips and deals

Old 04-28-2015, 08:59 PM
Penny Pincher

Default Legoland/San Diego Vacation

We're planning a trip to Legoland and San Diego. Costco has a pretty good deal for a three-day pass to Legoland. Any suggestions for other places to go in San Diego?
We're also looking at Disneyland. Where can I find a good deal for a Disneyland Resort Hotel (1 or 2 nights)?
Old 04-29-2015, 12:09 PM
Master Penny Pincher

San Diego Zoo is Amazing!

The happiest people do not necessarily have the “best” things. They simply appreciate the things they have. -Warren Buffet
Old 04-29-2015, 01:48 PM
Master Penny Pincher

We love the zoo and wild animal park. Sea world is fun. My kids honestly would spend a week just playing on the beach though
Old 04-29-2015, 08:54 PM
Master Penny Pincher

My daughter's favorite part of that trip was going to the tide pools at Cabrillo National Monument. Pretty cheap (National Park admission for the car) or free on certain weekends or if you have a senior or annual pass to the national park system. We also enjoyed seeing the Children's Beach (which has no children, it is full of sea lions) and the cave that you can go down inside and come out at water level in La Jolla. We also liked wandering around Old Town (probably boring for little kids though, mine was 10 the first time we went) and seeing the botanical gardens at Balboa Park. There is also an old-timey kind of amusement park at the south end of Mission Beach that is fun but quick unless you want to spend a lot (you pay by the ride). Just typing this makes me want to go plan another trip to San Diego!
Old 05-25-2015, 12:06 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
We're planning a trip to Legoland and San Diego. Costco has a pretty good deal for a three-day pass to Legoland. Any suggestions for other places to go in San Diego?
We're also looking at Disneyland. Where can I find a good deal for a Disneyland Resort Hotel (1 or 2 nights)?
Both are my favourite one destinations.Sen Diego is an amazing place with plenty of mesmerizing destinations. I will suggest you to must explore Seaworld San diego, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Zoo Safari Park. I am sure you will enjoy yourself there as i enjoyed with my friends.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:03 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Sea World Sen Diego is one of the most promising destination. i had great time there and i would love tp make a tour there for again and again. I will also suggest you to must to have a tour there and take advantage of its water rides.