Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Idaho's Screaming Deals

Old 04-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Penny Pincher

the unilever rebate form was in the unilever coupon insert from sunday's paper. I know the ISJ got them so the standard journal should have gotten them as well. I do have 4 extra forms - if you're in poky and want to pick one up from me, pm me.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

I vaguely remember something about a promotion this weekend at Albertsons where you can get an additional percentage off. I can't find where I read this. Anyone know?
Old 04-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliesMom31
This week was a bummer for me.

ps I'm 100% sure each of my products was part of the promotion, I triple checked.
I have had the same feeling in the past... I finally stopped shopping the first day of the crazy, complicated sales like this one..... so that Albies could work all the "bugs" out of their computer system.....
Old 04-08-2009, 01:51 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Unilever forms

I have extra of these if anyone needs one.
Ammon Albies was well stocked this am and were stocking more. They already new to take of the meat manually. After my rebate I will have spent $20. I plan to go back tomarrow so that I can get the 5% coupon.

My Blog: http://4growingboys.blogspot.com/
Wish List / Trade List
Old 04-08-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myranda
I'm new to this and I haven't ever heard of the Unilever promo before. I'm seeing things for Unilever coupons from the 5th, but were those supposed to come in the paper? I get the Standard Journal and didn't see anyting. I didn't get the doublers either. Anyone have any idea why?
The Standard Journal in Rexburg and the Idaho Falls Post Register did not get the Unilever insert this past Sunday. It came in newspapers that also get the Red Plum inserts (which these two newspapers do not get at the present time - they are trying to change this in the near future). If you need a rebate form, try the Trading Post http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/f...splay.php?f=17 (Go to Forums on Pinching Your Pennies and scroll down until you see The Trading Post - start a new thread and post what you need - others with extras will PM you to arrange a trade).

The Standard Journal also did not get the Sunday Albertsons 3 day ad this weekend that had the doublers in it. I asked why they didn't and they are checking into this. HTH
Old 04-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Administrator

You Idaho peeps are welcome to copy and paste anything from the Utah thread over to this one. I *try* to remember to post in Idaho whenever I post new info in Utah, but I don't always remember. Any info you see in the Utah thread that applies to Idaho, feel free to bring it over here!
Thanks.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha
The Standard Journal in Rexburg and the Idaho Falls Post Register did not get the Unilever insert this past Sunday. It came in newspapers that also get the Red Plum inserts (which these two newspapers do not get at the present time - they are trying to change this in the near future). If you need a rebate form, try the Trading Post http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/f...splay.php?f=17 (Go to Forums on Pinching Your Pennies and scroll down until you see The Trading Post - start a new thread and post what you need - others with extras will PM you to arrange a trade).

The Standard Journal also did not get the Sunday Albertsons 3 day ad this weekend that had the doublers in it. I asked why they didn't and they are checking into this. HTH
Thank you so much!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Penny Pincher

I am trying to find out a store policy on coupons. When a store has an item for BOGO can you then use 1 or 2 MQ on those items?
Old 04-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnston9
I am trying to find out a store policy on coupons. When a store has an item for BOGO can you then use 1 or 2 MQ on those items?
Just one. I wish they'd change that policy, personally, but we have to follow it regardless of whether we like it.
I should add that it isn't at all dishonest or coupon fraud to use two coupons on a BOGO, so if your store allows it, go for it. Just ask at your store.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Wink Get your 10% Coupons Thursday - Sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammie7811
I vaguely remember something about a promotion this weekend at Albertsons where you can get an additional percentage off. I can't find where I read this. Anyone know?
It was a 1/4 page ad in the West section of the Post Register, the Letters to the Editor were on the back. I don't know what page # but it would be the lower right of the page. What it says is:

"Get TWO 10% off coupons when you spend $25 or more between Thursday, April 9th and Sunday, April 12th using your Albertsons Preferred Savings Card. (Promotion limited to two 10% coupons awarded per transaction.) Use these coupons over the next two weeks! First Coupon Effective - April 13 thru April 19, 2009, Second Coupon effective - April 20 thru April 26, 2009. There's NO SPENDING LIMIT! that means there's no limit to how much you can save!"

Ok, that's a quote from the ad. I'm not exactly sure what the last sentence means, about no spending limit. I'm thinking it means no limit on the size of the transactions when you redeam the 10% coupons.

Anyway, that's the ad. Spread the word. At Albies, the savings just keep coming. I bought gas for $0.89 per gallon yesterday. I Love Albertsons!