Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals

Old 01-27-2009, 09:51 AM
PYP Allstar

Thumbs up Any recommendations for any of the UT places @ Restaurant.com?

$25 Certificates for $2

Code:
80% off Dining Certificates SHARE - exp 12/14/09

*Don't forget to read the fine print of the certificates you want to purchase. Not all certificates have the same requirements.

Restaurant.com LINK

Old 01-27-2009, 10:13 AM
PYP Allstar

Seems like a HOT deal, anyone have suggestions on any of the UT restaurants currently available?

Last edited by Jodi; 01-27-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Penny Pincher

Thumbs up

Taggart's grill is really good, they have some very yummy desserts, also the food is great. It does get really busy on the weekends. I live close in Morgan so we go there often, but I know people come from far to eat there. I have heard good things about the Texas Roadhouse but have not been able to get a certificate there yet. Hope that helps!
Old 01-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

We like Madelines Steakhouse! I've only been there for lunch but have had excellent food every time.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:40 PM
Penny Pincher

The La Fiesta of Cedar City just changed ownership so I am not sure if they would accept this offer.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:08 PM
Master Penny Pincher

We have used Bostons (burgers, sandwhiches, pizza), Pad Thai in Layton (they have the best crab and cream cheese wontons- they call them golden dumplings I think, but they are light and flaky. Yum- Made with rice paper instead of wonton wrappers). We also like the Holy Smoke BBQ (great sweet potato fries) and have done the Ramblin Roads in Clearfield (just a good home cookin place. Nothing fancy, but priced good and good food). I have heard good things about Taggarts so I'll have to try that one.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:51 PM
Administrator

There are quite a few new places on there since I last looked - two in Logan. Any Cache Valley folks have opinions on Indian Oven? Red Rock Wraps?
Old 01-27-2009, 08:42 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

I have never used Restaurant.com before. How does it work? Do you get a certificate right away to print out? Has anyone ever had difficulty in redeeming their certificate? Are there any tips for a first timer? I have never had a falafel and there is a restaurant on the website I heard is good.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:59 AM
Professional Penny Pincher

Do they charge for shipping?
Old 01-28-2009, 11:23 AM
Penny Pincher

I purchased a few: Madelines Stakehouse, Taste of Thai and Grill from Ipanema. When you purchase them, your credit card is charged and then you print a certificate on your computer's printer. I didn't have a bit of trouble when I used them. You need to read the fine details carefully, though. Some are only good for lunch, some are not good on weekends, some exclude drinks toward the redemption value. As long as you follow the Special Instructions printed on the certificate, you shouldn't have a problem. I just gave the certificate to the server with my payment and everything was adjusted. There were no service fees or shipping charges since you print them yourself.