Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Pinching Pennies until they Scream! > Screaming Deals Around Town + printable shopping lists for Walgreens, Target, CVS & RiteAid

Old 04-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Default Lowes has deep freezers on clearance

Lowes had several deep freezers on clearance, I got one today for $86!! If you need one check with your store soon, they were going fast. HTH someone.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky77
Lowes had several deep freezers on clearance, I got one today for $86!! If you need one check with your store soon, they were going fast. HTH someone.
Thanks for the tip, I was thinking I needed another deep freezer, with this price I hope they have one left for me. (crossing my fingers!)
Old 04-06-2009, 07:14 AM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky77
I picked one up yesterday with a $10 off $50 coupon I have been holding onto: price was $190 - disc. to $96 and then $10 off... and this was brand new still in the shrink wrap! (I was expecting floor model, ect.) It is the perfect size for my pantry to store all of those great Buy Low meat purchases!! (and I get my kitchen freezer back). Thank you SO MUCH for the heads up!!
Old 04-06-2009, 07:29 AM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmomster
I picked one up yesterday with a $10 off $50 coupon I have been holding onto: price was $190 - disc. to $96 and then $10 off... and this was brand new still in the shrink wrap! (I was expecting floor model, ect.) It is the perfect size for my pantry to store all of those great Buy Low meat purchases!! (and I get my kitchen freezer back). Thank you SO MUCH for the heads up!!

What a great deal! Congratulations!
Old 04-06-2009, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmomster
That's what I used a coupon for $10/$50 I got in the mail, I got the last new shrink wrapped one too! AND ditto........ "It is the perfect size for my pantry to store all of those great Buy Low meat purchases!! (and I get my kitchen freezer back)." My dh always hated me stuffing our kitchen freezer, but I hated passing up all the good deals. Glad I could help, for $86 you can't go wrong.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Master Penny Pincher

is there any way I'd be able to get a coupon if I dont' have one? ours here has one of the halladay kinds- 5.3 used to be $160 for $96--is this a great deal? or an okay brand? I bought my very used freezer on KSL for $60 just a little while ago--it works great but I'd love a new one for $30 more- and would sell the one I have (if it's a brand that will last--anyone know or had problems?)

thanks SOOO much for sharing this find!
Old 04-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Penny Pincher

Orem, Utah Lowe's was out of clearance freezers when I just called. Congrats to those who got one. What a great deal!
Old 04-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Master Penny Pincher

the one in pocatello has one--the measurements won't work for me--but it was the halladay one for $96 (before coupon) 5.3 cu---someone go and profit from it--hopefully ID people look here.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilso23
Orem, Utah Lowe's was out of clearance freezers when I just called. Congrats to those who got one. What a great deal!

i just called Lehi/AF and they said Orem had 2.....are we talking about the Halladay one?
What are the dimensions-- on the ones you have bought ladies??
Old 04-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBMarie9
the one in pocatello has one--the measurements won't work for me--but it was the halladay one for $96 (before coupon) 5.3 cu---someone go and profit from it--hopefully ID people look here.
Where can I find the coupon?