Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Arizona's Screaming Deals

Old 07-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Premier Penny Pincher/Moderator

Default Bashas 7/29 - 8/4

See the *PREVIEW* List Here

When the sale starts, you can see the *CURRENT* List Here
Old 07-28-2009, 10:53 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Hi! I really appreciate the early preview and the work that goes into these lists. I am wondering why "Food for Life bread 24 oz" for $3.99 is listed as a red 4 star rating? Is this some kind of special bread. I know organic and specialty products aren't cheap, but is this really a good deal for a loaf of bread?
Old 07-29-2009, 12:27 AM

Here is a link for the soy milk 2/1 to make it .69 http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/f...d.php?t=124760
Old 07-29-2009, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildebbie
Hi! I really appreciate the early preview and the work that goes into these lists. I am wondering why "Food for Life bread 24 oz" for $3.99 is listed as a red 4 star rating? Is this some kind of special bread. I know organic and specialty products aren't cheap, but is this really a good deal for a loaf of bread?
It is normally REALLY pricey. Even Walmart is $5.xx last time I looked. It is a stock up price ONLY for those who buy this kind bread, if anyone does!
Old 07-29-2009, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by riley
Here is a link for the soy milk 2/1 to make it .69 http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/f...d.php?t=124760
Thanks! I added it.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:25 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by riley
Thank you!
Old 07-29-2009, 04:02 PM

$1/2 any size/flavor of Juicy Juice here http://www.juicyjuice.com/Special-Offers/Default.aspx
Old 07-30-2009, 09:28 AM

Default Kellogg's Cereal

I went to Bashas this morning and if you do Vocal Point, you should have (if not already used) coupons for $1 off Kellogg's Rice Crispies & Frosted Mini Wheats - these are both included in the $2 sale! After the $10 rebate I will have 10 free boxes of cereal!
Old 08-04-2009, 08:54 AM
Penny Pincher

I bought the 5 pk Mac & Cheese for 2.38. It looked like a 6-pk when I bought it and I thought it was even a better deal. Then I got home and realized it was only a 5 pk, but it had one free Capri Sunrise pouch drink in the 6th box plus a coupon for $1.50/1 Capri Sun Sunrise (exp 12/31/09). I'm sure those Capri Sun will be on sale sometime in the next 5 months, so it makes it a pretty good in my opinion.