Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Pinching Pennies until they Scream! > Screaming Deals Around Town + printable shopping lists for Walgreens, Target, CVS & RiteAid

Old 09-28-2009, 07:48 AM
Master Penny Pincher/Moderator

Default Rite Aid 9/27-10/3

Maybelline Cosmetics, b1g1

Naturemade, b1g1

Tylenol, 20-24 ct, b1g1
Use: Tylenol 8 HR product, any 24 ct. or larger $2/1 (12-31-09) RP-9/20
Tylenol 8HR Product, ant 24ct or larger $2/1 (11-23-09) SS-8/23
Tylenol Arthritis Pain Product, any excluding trial size $2/1 (12-31-09) RP-5/17
Tylenol Extra Strength product, any excluding trial size $1/1 (12-31-09) RP-9/13
Final Price: Unknown

Osteo Bi Flex, b1g1
Use: Osteo Bi-flex product, any $6/1 (11-10-09) RP-9/27

M&M Mars Funsize Bagged Candy, 9.34-11.4 oz, b1g1
Use: M&Ms Milk Chocolate Candies Fun Size Bags, M&Ms Peanut Chocolate Candies Fun Size Bags, M&Ms Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies Fun Size Bags, M&Ms Milk Chocolate Candies Halloween Mini Packs, Snickers Fun Size Bars, Snickers Almond Fun Size Bars, Milky Way Fun Size Bars, 3Musketeers Fun Size Bars, 3Musketeers Dark Chocolate Mint Fun Size Bags, Twix Fun Size Bars, Skittles Original Bite Size Candies Fun Size Bags, Skittles Sour Bite Size Candies Fun Size Gabs, Skittles Crazy Cores Bite Size Candies Fun Size Bags, Starburst Original Fruit Chews Fun Size Bags, Starburst Gummibursts Liquid Filled Gummies Fun size Bags, any 8.67 oz. or larger $1/2 (10-31-09) RP-9/27

Axe Hair Care, b1g1

Almay Eye Cosmetics, b1g1

Revlon Mascara, 3.99

Hershey's and Reese's Snack Size Bagged Candy, 9.3-11.6 oz $2

Pantene Styler, 3.33
Use: Pantene Styler, any $1/1 (10-31-09) PG-9/27
Final Price: 2.33

SINGLE CHECK REBATE ITEMS

Gillette Fusion Power or Manual Razor, 9.00
Use: Gillette Fusion Razor, any $4/1 (10-31-09) PG-9/27
Less $5 SCR
Final Price: FREE

Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste, 4 oz 2.69
Use: Crest Premium Paste, any 4.1 oz. or lager Multicare, Extra Whitening, Whitening Expressions, Whitening plus Scope, Vivid White, Sensitivity, Pro-Health or Weekly Clean $1/1 (10-31-09) PG-9/27
Less $2.69 SCR
Final Price: -1.00

Oral B Advantage Cleans and Whitens/Artica Manual Toothbrush, 2.69
Use: Oral-B Pulsar, CrossAction, Advantage Toothbrush, any .75/1 or any 2 Indictors (10-31-09) PG-9/27
Less $2.69 SCR
Final Price: -.75 to FREE

Airborne, 10 ct, 4.99
Less $2 SCR
Final Price: 2.99

Revlon Frost and Glow Kits, 7.99
Less $3 SCR
Final Price: 4.99

Aveeno Bath, Facial or Hair Care Products, 20% off
Use: Aveeno product, any excluding cleansing bars and trial sizes $1/1 (12-31-09) RP-9/27
Aveeno products, any excluding cleansing bars and trial sizes $1/2 (12-31-09) RP-9/27
Rebate Skincare or Haircare Products:
Purchase Two (2) of Any Variety for a $3.00 Rebate OR
Purchase Three (3) of Any Variety for a $5.00 Rebate OR
Purchase Four (4) of Any Variety for a $7.00 Rebate

Monsters vs Aliens, 19.99
Less $5 SCR
Final Price: 14.99

Crest Whitestrips Pro-Effects, Daily Whitening Multicare, or Daily Whitening + Tartar Protection, 34.99
Use: Crest Whitestrips Premium, Pro-Effects, Daily Whitening Multicare, or Daily Whitening + Tartar Protection, any excluding Classic $5/1 (9-30-09) PG-8/30
Less $10 SCR
Final Price: 19.99

Luvs Diapers, mega 9.99
Use: Luvs Diapers, any $1/1 (10-31-09) PG-9/27
Less $2 SCR
Final Price: 6.99
Old 09-28-2009, 01:06 PM
Penny Pincher

The toothpaste coupon says it is for 4.1 oz or larger and the toothpaste for the rebate is only 4 oz.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Question Scr

So, I have never shopped at Rite Aid before.
How do the SCR work? You send in your sales slip and UPC and get it in the mail?

Can you only send in 1 per offer?

Anyone familiar with the St. George store? Are they cool with Couponers?

I have been less than thrilled with Walgreens so, I would like a good place for awesome drug store deals! TIA
Old 09-28-2009, 09:00 PM

Rite Aid is sooo easy. You sign up online for the SCR here. You can only do one SCR account per faimly/address. However, some of the SCRs will allow you to do more. It will usually say the limit in the add for the week, and for sure will say in the SCR catalog at the front of the store. It can all be done online, and they will mail you a check. You don't have to send in UPCs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewberry
So, I have never shopped at Rite Aid before.

How do the SCR work? You send in your sales slip and UPC and get it in the mail?

Can you only send in 1 per offer?

Anyone familiar with the St. George store? Are they cool with Couponers?

I have been less than thrilled with Walgreens so, I would like a good place for awesome drug store deals! TIA
Old 09-29-2009, 06:59 AM
Master Penny Pincher

I love shopping at Rite Aid and their SCR! It's so much easier to do online and request your check at the end of the month than sending in receipts and mailing it. And when you enter your reciepts online, it automatically enters them in all participating programs (like right now is the Fall Savings, where you spend a certain amount for a month and they send you a gift card back to use later!)

I don't shop at Walgreens much either now that they got rid of their easy saver rebates, I like Rite Aid so much better. I'm never paying for toothpaste again, or hair care, now that I do the rebates!
Old 09-29-2009, 07:52 AM

Can we still do the huggies scr still? What's that deal?
Old 09-30-2009, 08:54 AM
Penny Pincher

Just any FYI. I did the Huggies deal last week to get the $10 rebate, thinking that I could get the rebate and use that amount for the Fall Gift of Savings Program too. The website only lets you use the receipt once. Oh well, $1 per pack is still a smoking deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wipersnaz
Can we still do the huggies scr still? What's that deal?
For the new Huggies promotion, you have to buy 5 to get a voucher to get a 6th free. However they do not have to all be in one transaction as far as I can see. This promotion runs from now until Dec 26th. If you still have the $3 Pure and Natural coupons, you might be able to get a pretty good deal when they have a sale on Huggies later.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:41 AM

Default Rite Aid is cool...

Right Aid has it's good points but I would not over look Walgreens altogether.
the gave up their easy saver rebate plan for register rebates.. You get a coupon at the store to use on your next purchase.. No waiting for the money to come back to you. No taking time to enter online..

Quote:
Originally Posted by justy
I love shopping at Rite Aid and their SCR! It's so much easier to do online and request your check at the end of the month than sending in receipts and mailing it. And when you enter your reciepts online, it automatically enters them in all participating programs (like right now is the Fall Savings, where you spend a certain amount for a month and they send you a gift card back to use later!)

I don't shop at Walgreens much either now that they got rid of their easy saver rebates, I like Rite Aid so much better. I'm never paying for toothpaste again, or hair care, now that I do the rebates!

Tina

If you coupon like a bunch of us do. this App. is what you need.
"""""Please Follow the steps in order*****
1. Sign in
2. install then finally
3. sign in on your phone
There is a $10 bonus
If you do it today! .
go to the site http://www.ibotta.com/r/BGKw
Old 09-30-2009, 11:55 AM
Premier Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom4me
Just any FYI. I did the Huggies deal last week to get the $10 rebate, thinking that I could get the rebate and use that amount for the Fall Gift of Savings Program too. The website only lets you use the receipt once. Oh well, $1 per pack is still a smoking deal!
I entered the receipt once and got credit for both the Fall Gift of Savings and the $10 rebate. Check your account, you should have credit for both.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:46 PM

[QUOTE=mom4me]Just any FYI. I did the Huggies deal last week to get the $10 rebate, thinking that I could get the rebate and use that amount for the Fall Gift of Savings Program too. The website only lets you use the receipt once. Oh well, $1 per pack is still a smoking deal! [QUOTE]
okay, I need a breakdown of this deal. is it still available? cheap diapers sounds lovely.