Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals

Old 03-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Moderator/Professional Penny Pincher

Default Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts for 1.49/lb

Fresh Market has a special on 40lb boxes of boneless skinless chicken breasts this week as part of their case lot sale. Total price is $59.60, making them $1.49/lb.

Sale begins Wednesday, 3/3 and runs through Tuesday, 3/9.

I believe Macey's has their Super Saver packs of boneless skinless chicken breasts at 1.48/lb this week, in case you want less than 40lbs...
Old 03-02-2010, 11:28 PM
Penny Pincher

And Kohler's has 10 lb boxes for $13.99! $1.40 a pound!
Old 03-03-2010, 06:45 AM
Master Penny Pincher

I need to get more chicken. And this seems like a good price. How often are we seeing prices of 1.49/lb or less for boneless skinless? I'm just wondering if I might be able to wait a month?
Old 03-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsavinmoney
I need to get more chicken. And this seems like a good price. How often are we seeing prices of 1.49/lb or less for boneless skinless? I'm just wondering if I might be able to wait a month?
Ream's has it on sale this week for $1.29/lb. and it is sold in 10 lb. boxes so you don't have to buy as much. I have bought it at Ream's before and it has been pretty good quality (not a ton of trimming to do, but I had to do some)
Old 03-03-2010, 10:54 AM
Penny Pincher

maceys also has a $3 coupon off a super saver pack of meat that came in a coupon book yesterday. I hear that the store also has some of the books if you didn't get one.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:45 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Boneless skinless?

Sweet!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4msp7
Ream's has it on sale this week for $1.29/lb. and it is sold in 10 lb. boxes so you don't have to buy as much. I have bought it at Ream's before and it has been pretty good quality (not a ton of trimming to do, but I had to do some)
Old 03-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Moderator/Professional Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsavinmoney
Maceys usually does a similar deal (40lb box for about $1.49/lb) around the time of their case lot sale (coming up in April), so they MAY have this or a similar deal available then.

The deal at Ream's is phenomenal though, and with the smaller boxes you won't have to pay as much all at once.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:37 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4msp7
Do you know what Ream's Locations are doing this price?
I am wondering if Springville's is?
Old 03-03-2010, 03:56 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Yes, the Ream's is boneless skinless. I just got some at the Layton store, I am not sure if all Ream's are doing it, it is on the shopping list for Ream's. The chicken looks pretty good, I just opened the box to freeze it in freezer bags and to cook some for dinner. I comes in 2 5 lb. bags.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

I was given an "insider tip" that Maceys in Ogden is worried about the upcoming Winco Foods opening in April. To combat this, they are supposed to have really good sales right before Winco opens...I am hoping it will be for the caselot. Not sure what they will have, but it might be worth waiting for. If nothing else, if you are willing to wait, the Winco might have some great grand opening sales. HTH!