Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals

Old 03-22-2010, 10:53 AM
Professional Penny Pincher

Default Toy Story 1&2 Coupon

Can you tell me where can I find a coupon for toy Story DVD 1&2, this will be a great gift for easter, can you help me??

Thanks
Old 03-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Penny Pincher

Default One option

If you have the old VHS tapes of Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2, you can get a $10 off coupon for each of the new DVDs coming out. Go to DisneyMovieRewards.com and register (free and easy). If you are already registered, input the UPC code off the back of your VHS tape case (include all 12 numbers without hyphens). Click on submit and it will take you to a rewards page where you can click on the $10 off coupon.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari
If you have the old VHS tapes of Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2, you can get a $10 off coupon for each of the new DVDs coming out. Go to DisneyMovieRewards.com and register (free and easy). If you are already registered, input the UPC code off the back of your VHS tape case (include all 12 numbers without hyphens). Click on submit and it will take you to a rewards page where you can click on the $10 off coupon.
Oh Kari, Thanks for the info. but I don't have those movis on VHS
Old 03-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Moderator/Premier Penny Pincher

Here are coupons for the combo pack: http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/f...d.php?t=145539
Old 03-22-2010, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deweyville
Here are coupons for the combo pack: http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/f...d.php?t=145539
Thank you
Old 03-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Toys R Us Deal:

This is what I heard somewehere starting tomorrow: If you buy both Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2 combo packs together, they will be 16.99 each. So 33.98 for both. Minus the two $10 coupons, 13.98 for both. I heard there will be a movie ticket to see Toy Story 3 included in each movie, so you would get both movies and two movie tickets for 13.98. I think that's a great deal and will be heading to Toys R Us tomorrow to see if it works!
Old 03-22-2010, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansaves
Toys R Us Deal:

This is what I heard somewehere starting tomorrow: If you buy both Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2 combo packs together, they will be 16.99 each. So 33.98 for both. Minus the two $10 coupons, 13.98 for both. I heard there will be a movie ticket to see Toy Story 3 included in each movie, so you would get both movies and two movie tickets for 13.98. I think that's a great deal and will be heading to Toys R Us tomorrow to see if it works!
Oh WOW thanks I think that will be a great deal too. I will be there too.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:14 PM

I wish their were coupons for the regular dvds and not just Blue Ray. Not everyone has Blue Ray!
Old 03-22-2010, 03:28 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

Default True

Quote:
Originally Posted by marnec
I wish their were coupons for the regular dvds and not just Blue Ray. Not everyone has Blue Ray!

True but, dont the blue rays include the dvd's? at such a good deal..why not get the blue ray anyway..eventually it will be all blue rays just like when we went from vhs to dvd........... right?

Lifesgr8 Wishlist
Old 03-22-2010, 04:07 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Yes, a combo pack means it comes with Blu Ray AND regular DVD. So you can have one to watch at home (if you have a Blu Ray player) and one to watch in your car or portable player. So if you don't have a Blu Ray you'll still be able to watch the regular DVDs and save the Blu Rays for later if you get a player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesgr8
True but, dont the blue rays include the dvd's? at such a good deal..why not get the blue ray anyway..eventually it will be all blue rays just like when we went from vhs to dvd........... right?