Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals

Old 04-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

Default New store in Spanish Fork!

Clems of North Salt Lake City has a new store in Spanish Fork where the old Big John's was located (across from Wonder Bread Thrift Store) Has anyone been there yet???? No frozen or cold food yet but Kenny said he is working on it. It is Monday - Saturday, but I don't know the hours. He's in Spanish Fork on Saturdays so check it out. I alway seem to find great deals on things at his North Salt Lake store.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:57 PM
Master Penny Pincher

I have never been to Clems in SLC and can not seem to find it when I did an internet search. What is it?
Old 04-13-2010, 09:10 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

Default Clems

Clems is a store located on Redwood Road just north of the Woods Cross airport. It is on the same side of the street as the airport. Right now they are working on the floor in the large room so I would wait to go up there until they get it fixed. They have lots of good deals,,he buys closeouts and overruns from dryer sheets and liquid laundry soap to dented boxes of frozen foods from the big wholesalers. I've gotten Nutty Guy stuff, some expired some not for $1 a bag. You never know what they will have. Today they had 50 pounds of potato pearls for $25 and 50 pounds of rolled oats for $15.00. The bag has a little rip in it but was sealed inside. HTH
Old 05-04-2010, 02:24 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

Default Anyone been there yet??

DS got married last weekend and I still haven't made it in to this new store. Did anyone check it out yet????