Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Idaho's Screaming Deals > Idaho off-topic/fun stuff/help!

Old 06-07-2010, 10:09 PM

Default Joann's Coupon Policy: They accept competitor coupons!

Did you know that Joann's Craft store accepts competitor coupons? They will take Michael's AND Hobby Lobby coupons. As long as they are not printables.

PLUS you can use multiple Joann's coupons on one visit too. For example, you can use the Joann's coupon from the Sunday paper, the Joann's mailer coupon, and a Joann's email coupon all on one visit! Plus you could use the competitor coupons also on the same visit. I used 6 coupons at one time before. I love that...one stop shopping!
Old 06-08-2010, 09:04 AM
Professional Penny Pincher

My Joann's in Taylorsville, Utah will only let you use 3 coupons in one visit. I have even had a discussion with them when they have more than 3 of their own coupons that can be used but they won't budge.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninalyn
My Joann's in Taylorsville, Utah will only let you use 3 coupons in one visit. I have even had a discussion with them when they have more than 3 of their own coupons that can be used but they won't budge.
I am sure every store does make their own rules like that. But at least you can still use multiple coupons at once! Better than only one, right?
Old 06-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by marnec
Did you know that Joann's Craft store accepts competitor coupons? They will take Michael's AND Hobby Lobby coupons. As long as they are not printables.

PLUS you can use multiple Joann's coupons on one visit too. For example, you can use the Joann's coupon from the Sunday paper, the Joann's mailer coupon, and a Joann's email coupon all on one visit! Plus you could use the competitor coupons also on the same visit. I used 6 coupons at one time before. I love that...one stop shopping!
Hobby Lobby only has printables - right? Since they don't mail their sales list, I haven't ever seen a coupon in the store I could pick up. Do they actually mail coupons out?
Old 06-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Premier Penny Pincher

I have seen Hobby Lobby's coupons in the newspaper. They usually just have a small black and white ad printed directly in the newspaper and a coupon is usually at the bottom.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:54 AM
Premier Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by marnec

I've done that too - love it!