Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Arizona's Screaming Deals

Old 08-10-2010, 08:01 AM
Moderator/Premier Penny Pincher

Default Fry's ~ 08/11thru 08/17 ~ Buy 8, Save $4 Promo

Buy 8, Save $4 Promo this week. This means buy any 8 participating products and save $4 instantly. No limit was given in the ad, so have fun!

All coupons still worth $1!! Maybe we can find some hidden deals that work great with our small coupon amounts.

Also, don't forget that Fry's is STILL accepting COMPETITOR'S COUPONS!! It seems that some are scanning the coupon AFTER the regular coupons are scanned, so plan accordingly.

View the Fry's *PREVIEW* list here

When the sale begins, view the *CURRENT* list here

As always, post if you find any other deals while in the store.

Happy Couponing!!!
Christy
Old 08-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

There's a General Mills catalina offer that started 8/9 and runs through 9/5. It includes the Betty Crocker fruit snacks. If you buy (3) you get$1.50, buy(4) get $2.00, buy (5) or more, get $3.00 OYNO. If you get five of the snacks with 2 MQ's from GM 8/8, it comes out to $.49/box. Not the greatest deal I've seen, but not bad if you need them.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

On Cellfire.com you can load to your frys card
$.55 off Cheerios
$.60 off Old El Paso
$.50 off Fiber One bars
$.75 off 2 boxes any flavor Betty Crocker® Supreme Brownie OR Dessert Bar

Also on Bettycrocker.com you can print
.50 off Fiber one bars
.55 off Cocoa Puffs Cereal
.55 off Trix Cereal
.50 off nature valley
1.00 off 2 GM cereals
.50 off 2 BOXES Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit by the Foot...
.50 off Yoplait Delights Yogurt Multipack
.75 off 2 Yoplait® Go-GURT® Yogurt • Yoplait® Trix® Multipack
1.00 off Yoplait® Frozen Smoothie
.50 off Chex Mix® Treats OR Golden Grahams® Treats
.75 off 2 boxes any flavor Betty Crocker® Supreme Brownie OR Dessert Bar
.75 off 3 Hamburger Helper Tuna Helper OR Chicken Helper
Skillet Meals

All of these items are part of the $4 off 8 sale

I went today and bought 4 boxes of fiber one bars and I recieved $2.50 off my next shopping order from General Mills

Buy Nature Valley bars (6.7 oz or larger) or any flavor Fiber One Chewy bars Between 8/9-9/5
Buy (3) recieve $1.50
Buy (4) Recieve $2.50
Buy (5) or More Recieve $3.50

You can work that into your order with the Nature Valley or Fiber One Printables.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

I'm having a moment here... can someone explain how the Grands/Pillsbury rolls will be $.29 after the .40/2 coupon? Is there a catalina?
Old 08-10-2010, 11:16 PM
Penny Pincher

Talking Competitor's Coupons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyR829
Buy 8, Save $4 Promo this week. This means buy any 8 participating products and save $4 instantly. No limit was given in the ad, so have fun!

All coupons still worth $1!! Maybe we can find some hidden deals that work great with our small coupon amounts.

Also, don't forget that Fry's is STILL accepting COMPETITOR'S COUPONS!! It seems that some are scanning the coupon AFTER the regular coupons are scanned, so plan accordingly.

View the Fry's *PREVIEW* list here

When the sale begins, view the *CURRENT* list here

As always, post if you find any other deals while in the store.

Happy Couponing!!!
Christy
I was told by a Fry's employee tonight to hand over my Competitor's Q (i.e Fresh & Easy $5 off) prior to handing over my manufacture Q. It worked at my store!
Old 08-11-2010, 09:16 AM
Penny Pincher

Anyone know of any competitor coupons I can print?
Old 08-11-2010, 09:26 AM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudthebug
I'm having a moment here... can someone explain how the Grands/Pillsbury rolls will be $.29 after the .40/2 coupon? Is there a catalina?
i was wondering the same thing. maybe she meant .49 instead of .29
Old 08-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Premier Penny Pincher/Moderator

Looks like a typo, it's hard to keep all those numbers straight sometimes when doing these lists! I changed it.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

I have been a lurker for a long time, but was so excited about my deal last night that I had to post! I discovered that there is a $4 cat printing when you buy 4 General Mills Cereals!!! This is in addition to the $4 instant savings when you buy 8 participating items. (I inadvertently discovered that there is a limit of 3 Cats printing per order, but that's another story.)

I didn't know it was running, and I didn't see any signs, it was just a happy accident. I have no idea when it started or how long it is going, but I know that as of last night, it worked for Total and Golden Grahams, making the Total Cereal free or a Money Maker depending on your Q's (I only had 3 of the $.75 ones) and the Golden Grahams free. (My sister bought Trix last night, and it worked for her!)

I hope this helps someone! I love this forum - it has been so helpful to me! Thanks!

PS - As of yesterday, the Cat for the Kraft Shredded Cheese was still printing. $5 OYNO when you buy 5 bags.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysauce
I have been a lurker for a long time, but was so excited about my deal last night that I had to post! I discovered that there is a $4 cat printing when you buy 4 General Mills Cereals!!! This is in addition to the $4 instant savings when you buy 8 participating items. (I inadvertently discovered that there is a limit of 3 Cats printing per order, but that's another story.)

I didn't know it was running, and I didn't see any signs, it was just a happy accident. I have no idea when it started or how long it is going, but I know that as of last night, it worked for Total and Golden Grahams, making the Total Cereal free or a Money Maker depending on your Q's (I only had 3 of the $.75 ones) and the Golden Grahams free. (My sister bought Trix last night, and it worked for her!)

I hope this helps someone! I love this forum - it has been so helpful to me! Thanks!

PS - As of yesterday, the Cat for the Kraft Shredded Cheese was still printing. $5 OYNO when you buy 5 bags.

Here's a really good link for catalina deals:
http://www.southernsavers.com/food-l...atalina-deals/