Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals > Advertise your Utah business!

Old 10-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories - October specials for PYP

I'm so positive you'll love Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories that I'm doing two specials in October for PYP members.

First -
Book a home party or open house with Paparazzi Boutique and get double the 'initial' hostess rewards for being a PYP member.

With Paparazzi, everything is just $5 (plus tax). Necklace and earring sets...just $5. Bracelets...just $5. Headbands...just $5. You get the picture!

Paparazzi items sell very well. Hostesses earn an average of 10-12 free items for hosting a party. Here's how...

Normally a hostess would get 2 FREE items ($10 value) just for hosting a party, regarless of sales. Then an additional 10% of the total sales in free product. $500 in sales = 10 free items. 2 + 10 = 12 free items.

PYP Special....schedule a party or open house to be held in the month of October and get DOUBLE the inital hostess rewards. Get 4 FREE items ($20 value) just for hosting a party. Then get an additional 10% of the total sales in free product.

It's so easy. And a great way to add to your jewelry and accessories without spending a penny.

Contact me today to set-up a party at your house. October and November dates going fast. You'll be glad you did!

Second -
I am doing an October Consultant special for PYP members - join Paparazzi as an independent consultant and not only make 45% profit, plus commissions, but get either 5 or 10 pieces of jewelry FREE from my inventory. Yep....let me help you get started by picking out 5 or 10 FREE pieces you can wear or add to your inventory for more profit. That's a retail value of $27.50 - $55.00 of jewelry and accessories for free. There are two ways to join.

Did you know you can join Paparazzi for just $40? This gives you full consultant rights and you can start purchasing Paparazzi at wholesale prices for yourself and to sell for profit. When you join I give you 5 FREE pieces - a $27.50 value. So it really only costs you $12.50 to become a Paparazzi consultant. Or, do you want to have inventory on hand to launch your business? Pick a starter kit. They come in all sizes and include anywhere from 100 to 1,000 pieces of inventory, plus all your business supplies like sales bags, display hooks, invitations, a jewelry repair kit, consultant applications and comp plan brochures. You can earn back the price of your starter kit and more in just one party. Seriously! Plus, I give you 10 pieces of FREE Paparazzi when you join with a starter kit. So that's already $55 back from me. Just join by October 20th to get the free 10 pieces from me. It's easy. Just ask me how. Or go to www.paparazziaccessories.com and use ID #1582 to join.

Send me a PM to get the details and get started.

Blog: http://www.paparazziboutique.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/paparazziboutique

'Like' my facebook page and scroll through the photo albums to see examples of the great items.

Don't wanna have a party, but want the jewelry and accessories? No problem. You can come shopping at my house anytime - get gifts for the holidays, birthdays or just something for yourself. Just call me to make sure I am home. 801-644-6756. Or, come to any of our events. Here are our scheduled October events. Join us at one if you can!

October 11th (Tuesday)
Daniela Bustos' Home
5942 S. 3975 W., Roy
6:00 - 8:00 pm

October 18th (Tuesday)
Marilyn Stickler's Home
1449 Olympic Lane, Ogden

October 20th (Thursday)
Erica Garcia's Home
4189 S. 300 W. #10, Riverdale

October 22nd (Saturday)
Mika Newberry's Home
238 E. 4650 S., Washington Terrace
11:00 am - 1:00 pm

October 28th (Friday)
Nicole Hodgson's Home
2882 N. 150 W., North Ogden
7:00 - 9:00 pm

October 29th (Saturday)
St. Mary's Fall Craft Bazaar
4050 S. 3900 W., West Haven
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Old 10-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Master Penny Pincher

October 27th just scheduled. A party in the Ogden area.

November dates already scheduled.....1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th, 18th, 19th.

Still a few dates we can schedule. Book early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougjenevans View Post
I'm so positive you'll love Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories that I'm doing two specials in October for PYP members.

First -
Book a home party or open house with Paparazzi Boutique and get double the 'initial' hostess rewards for being a PYP member.

With Paparazzi, everything is just $5 (plus tax). Necklace and earring sets...just $5. Bracelets...just $5. Headbands...just $5. You get the picture!

Paparazzi items sell very well. Hostesses earn an average of 10-12 free items for hosting a party. Here's how...

Normally a hostess would get 2 FREE items ($10 value) just for hosting a party, regarless of sales. Then an additional 10% of the total sales in free product. $500 in sales = 10 free items. 2 + 10 = 12 free items.

PYP Special....schedule a party or open house to be held in the month of October and get DOUBLE the inital hostess rewards. Get 4 FREE items ($20 value) just for hosting a party. Then get an additional 10% of the total sales in free product.

It's so easy. And a great way to add to your jewelry and accessories without spending a penny.

Contact me today to set-up a party at your house. October and November dates going fast. You'll be glad you did!

Second -
I am doing an October Consultant special for PYP members - join Paparazzi as an independent consultant and not only make 45% profit, plus commissions, but get either 5 or 10 pieces of jewelry FREE from my inventory. Yep....let me help you get started by picking out 5 or 10 FREE pieces you can wear or add to your inventory for more profit. That's a retail value of $27.50 - $55.00 of jewelry and accessories for free. There are two ways to join.

Did you know you can join Paparazzi for just $40? This gives you full consultant rights and you can start purchasing Paparazzi at wholesale prices for yourself and to sell for profit. When you join I give you 5 FREE pieces - a $27.50 value. So it really only costs you $12.50 to become a Paparazzi consultant. Or, do you want to have inventory on hand to launch your business? Pick a starter kit. They come in all sizes and include anywhere from 100 to 1,000 pieces of inventory, plus all your business supplies like sales bags, display hooks, invitations, a jewelry repair kit, consultant applications and comp plan brochures. You can earn back the price of your starter kit and more in just one party. Seriously! Plus, I give you 10 pieces of FREE Paparazzi when you join with a starter kit. So that's already $55 back from me. Just join by October 20th to get the free 10 pieces from me. It's easy. Just ask me how. Or go to www.paparazziaccessories.com and use ID #1582 to join.

Send me a PM to get the details and get started.

Blog: http://www.paparazziboutique.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/paparazziboutique

'Like' my facebook page and scroll through the photo albums to see examples of the great items.

Don't wanna have a party, but want the jewelry and accessories? No problem. You can come shopping at my house anytime - get gifts for the holidays, birthdays or just something for yourself. Just call me to make sure I am home. 801-644-6756. Or, come to any of our events. Here are our scheduled October events. Join us at one if you can!

October 11th (Tuesday)
Daniela Bustos' Home
5942 S. 3975 W., Roy

October 18th (Tuesday)
Marilyn Stickler's Home
1449 Olympic Lane, Ogden

October 20th (Thursday)
Erica Garcia's Home
4189 S. 300 W. #10, Riverdale

October 22nd (Saturday)
Mika Newberry's Home
238 E. 4650 S., Washington Terrace
11:00 am - 1:00 pm

October 28th (Friday)
Nicole Hodgson's Home
2882 N. 150 W., North Ogden
7:00 - 9:00 pm

October 29th (Saturday)
St. Mary's Fall Craft Bazaar
4050 S. 3900 W., West Haven
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Old 10-20-2011, 10:11 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Party tonight in Riverdale. Everyone invited!

Remember....through today - October 20th - get 10 pieces FREE form me (a $55 value) when you sign-up to be a Paparazzi consultant.

Don't miss out on this great opportunity!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougjenevans View Post
October 27th just scheduled. A party in the Ogden area.

November dates already scheduled.....1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th, 18th, 19th.

Still a few dates we can schedule. Book early.