Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals

Old 08-04-2006, 01:12 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steff.M
Does anyone know how much the 50lb. bag of Honeyville Hard White Wheat cost during Macey's caselot sale? Thanks.

The SF Maceys had them for $8.99. It was a Manager's Special, so not sure how long it will last....said normal price is $12.99.

Also, Farmland sausage rolls and links were $1.00. With coupon (Farmland Link or Roll Sausage $1/2 (9-30-06) V-6/1) $.50. I know the links are often 10 for 10, but I haven't seen the rolls for that price.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:37 AM
Professional Penny Pincher

Default Anyone tried Sun liquid detergent?

Has anyone tried the Sun liquid detergent or the Cuddle fabric softener? What's the quality like? I heard somewhere that it may be the same stuff as the Costco/Kirkland brand, just a different label.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyg
The SF Maceys had them for $8.99. It was a Manager's Special, so not sure how long it will last....said normal price is $12.99.

Also, Farmland sausage rolls and links were $1.00. With coupon (Farmland Link or Roll Sausage $1/2 (9-30-06) V-6/1) $.50. I know the links are often 10 for 10, but I haven't seen the rolls for that price.
Thank you so much! I am out of town and needed to know if I should send someone over to get some before I get back. I really appreciate it. I will call the store and make sure the sale is still going.
Old 08-04-2006, 03:42 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Stawberries at Kent's in Roy

My friend saw the flats of stawberries at the Kent's in Roy were only $5!!! It was a few days ago........but she thought the sale was good all week.
Old 08-05-2006, 01:34 AM
Premier Penny Pincher/Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnnypnchrfan
Anyone who signed up for the Fast Fixins website should have gotton a coupon book in the mail with coupons. There are 5 $1 off and 3 $.55 off coupons. Macey's has their fast fixins on sale for $1.69 each. That makes them $.69 or $1.05 each. I thought it was a great deal. We do have printables but they say on them it's a bag. At maceys they are in packages that look like they came from the meat department so I don't know if the printables will work or not. If so...it would be them free with an overage of $.31. Just a heads up for all those that have the coupons straight from the manufacture.
The $1.69 pkgs are the tray packs found in the freezer case. I had to hunt a bit before I found them.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2girls2boys
My friend saw the flats of stawberries at the Kent's in Roy were only $5!!! It was a few days ago........but she thought the sale was good all week.
Thanks for the heads up! We went and got some today. They also have fresh local corn 1.99/dozen, and ground beef 93% diet lean 1.69/lb.

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying.... "I will try again tomorrow." ~Mary Anne Radmacher
Old 08-05-2006, 07:33 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by javambc
Has anyone tried the Sun liquid detergent or the Cuddle fabric softener? What's the quality like? I heard somewhere that it may be the same stuff as the Costco/Kirkland brand, just a different label.
I used to use Sun Det. and I liked the smell of it and it got the clothes clean...but I don't know about the Cuddle fabric softener...never tried it. Sun might be the same as Costco brand, I'm not sure...I've used both and can't remember if I thought they could be the same?