Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals > Utah off-topic/fun stuff/help!

Old 06-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

Default Emissions & Safety Inspection Coupons/Deals???

Does anyone know of any deals for Safety & Emissions? Or anywhere I can find a coupon? I swear I always see coupons where if you pay for the Emissions test, you get the Safety done for free....or the other way around. But I always see them when I don't need one and can never find one when the time comes for me to get it done. Any help would be great. Thanks!!!
Old 06-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

I just got a mailer with coupons from Jiffy Lube.

$5.00 off emissions Coupon code 1EM
$3.00 off state inspection Coupon code 1ST

I got my last safety and emissions done with them in June 2006 so I guess I'm on some sort of mailing list now. Maybe if you let them know that you've seen coupons out there for the discounted services they might just give you the discount??? I guess it could be worth a try. HTH
Old 06-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Here is an old thread about this. HTH
http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/f...ad.php?t=62014
Old 06-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Penny Pincher

Default Davis County Directory

Hi, I always take my car to American Car Care Center. But it located in Bountiful, Utah. They always have a coupon in the Davis County Directory. This year it is good for a free Safety Inspection with Emission Test, Page 49. Both for $32.00. And they are extremely fast. Their phone # is 801-397-2702 and the address is 620 South 500 West, Bountiful, Utah 84010. HTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcluff323
Does anyone know of any deals for Safety & Emissions? Or anywhere I can find a coupon? I swear I always see coupons where if you pay for the Emissions test, you get the Safety done for free....or the other way around. But I always see them when I don't need one and can never find one when the time comes for me to get it done. Any help would be great. Thanks!!!
Old 06-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Unhappy

Use caution when using a "Free" coupon for E&S. Grampa said when you take your car to a shop and try to use a free coupon they will find something wrong with your car and charge you plenty!!