Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Military/Commissary Screaming Deals

Old 10-21-2004, 10:15 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Default Where is Coke on sale this week?

My name is Clover and I'm addicted to Diet Coke!!! I MUST have one first thing in the morning and several more throughout the day.

This thread is for all the addicts of Coke products who can't stand paying the almost $4/12 pack at the commissary! I've been buying all my soda at the shoppette and pricematching it to the downtown sales where it's almost always $2.50 somewhere.

You'll need a sale ad from another store to do it, but not a grocery store that requires a card to get the discount (Smith's, Albertson's, ect...). They won't accept those ads.

This week in Utah, Target has Coke products on sale for $2.50 and no limits on how many you can get. I'm not sure if that's just in Utah or nationwide, but I thought we could start a thread to keep each other informed of where the sales are so we can all enjoy a nice cold Diet Coke a little cheaper.

Clover
Addict of Diet Coke
Old 10-26-2004, 07:19 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Yikes! Here in Alabama, our Coke (and Pepsi) products are usually 1.99/12pack but lately have been about 2.69. And I thought *THAT* was a lot!

I knew the BX/PX price matched, but didn't know the shoppette did as well! Thanks for the heads up!

becca
Old 10-26-2004, 08:47 AM
Professional Penny Pincher

Welcome to the Military Forum Becca, and thanks for the post I'm glad to see that there's really someone else out there. This forum is pretty lonely, so please, stop by more often!

You're so lucky! I would love for our Coke prices to be that low.

BTW, this week KMart has Coke products on sale for 4/$10 with a limit of 4..... in Utah anyway. I don't know how well this thread will work since prices vary across the nation, but who knows... maybe there'll be some interest and others will post prices from their area.
Old 10-26-2004, 08:50 AM
Administrator

Actually, sale items at the commissary are usually very consistent from commissary to commissary! So please, share your deals. It'll help others!