Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals > Utah off-topic/fun stuff/help!

Old 08-23-2007, 08:00 AM
Penny Pincher

Default Springville Stouffers Outlet

Does anyone know the hours of the Nestle/Stouffers outlet in Springville?
Old 08-23-2007, 08:40 AM
Premier Penny Pincher/Moderator

I've never been there. Is it worth it to go? What sort of things do they have and how good of deals are they? I do make it down to Provo occasionally, so this could be a good stop just before heading back home. TIA!
Old 08-23-2007, 01:42 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

I'd like to know more about it too! What kind of products do they have and what are the discounts??
Old 08-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Master Penny Pincher

um.....could someone tell me where this is?

My folks bought a small camper (the van type) in ....near downtown old Provo, and they were picking it up Saturday, and Dad will drive it home, and I'm going cause my mother HATES driving on the freeway. But she is willing to go down early and take a look (hey her gas...so I aint complaining)

So yeah if you have hours AND an address I would really appreciate it
Old 08-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Penny Pincher

The outlet is off of the first Springville exit. Take a left and then a right at the light and gas station (I think it is a Flying J). Go down a little ways and you will see a brick building on your right. That is the outlet. They usually have at least one really good deal going on and the other stuff is quite a bit cheaper than the store. They also carry Nestle items as well. From what I remember they only take cash or checks and I think they are closed on Mondays.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:11 PM
Penny Pincher

I know they close sharply at 5 p.m. during the week. However, I don't know what time they open. They only take cash or check. They have lots of TV dinners and lasagna. The other items I believe vary. They items usually have a note on the package saying something like flavor may vary due to variations in ingredient amounts. I have never noticed a difference in the flavor on items I have bought. As far as deals go, it also varies. It is cheaper than regular price at the grocery store, but as far as 4 or 5 star pyp deals, I couldn't tell you. HTH.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:19 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

They carry Hotpocket brand and other stuff but, I have gotten them just as cheap on some of the sales. With the notes on them is it "usually" due because the product may be under weight or over weight or not enough topping like if it has cheese, some may also be missing a small amout of something. Every time you go they have different stuff, it is not the same every time.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Their hours are 9-5 Tuesday-Friday and 9-4 on Saturday. They are closed Mondays. I was just there today and they have a great sale on the Lean Cuisine Paninis; they are 59 cents each.

I don't have the address, but you take the first Springville exit past Provo (heading south) and head east. Turn right at the first light (1750 West) and it is about a mile down the road on the right hand side. It is a little building sitting by itself.

They carry Stouffers and Nestle products since they are a division of Nestle. It is always hit and miss what they have. Their products range from the individual servings to family size to food service size trays. Like someone else said, they only accept cash or checks. No coupons accepted.

HTH,

Suzy