Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Pinching Pennies until they Scream! > Screaming Deals Around Town + printable shopping lists for Walgreens, Target, CVS & RiteAid

Old 03-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default LAGOON Season Passes

Hi Ya'll,

I am wanting to get Lagoon season passes this year and they are so expensive!! We got our season passes to Sea World for much cheaper and parking was half! I noticed on Lagoons website where you purchase the passes that there is a place for a promo code. Does anyone have a code....keep me posted if you find one.
Are there any other ways to get discounts on season passes? In San Antonio where I lived you could get discounts on Sea World passes all over the place at local stores etc. Thanks for any help you can give.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:44 AM
Premier Penny Pincher

The best way to get the prices the cheapest is to buy them pre-season. I think that you have to buy at least 5. I would call Lagoon and ask them where you find a promo code. I have never seen one anywhere. Lagoon's number: 451-8000
Old 03-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Professional Penny Pincher

Most years there is a deal with Coke in the spring. I haven't seen them yet but it is usually a peelie. Last year we paid $69 dollars per pass with this deal.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:22 PM

Default free passes

Have you heard about the opportunity to work at Lagoon during their "school days" in May? If you work all 11 days you get the hourly wage plus 5 season passports! I think that's a great deal as the 5 passes are worth $400.

Here's a thread with more info:Lagoon
Old 03-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Please if anyone finds one please post...I am wanting to buy 5 season passports this year plus a parking pass, if i have to pay full price i will but i would love to get a discount
Old 03-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

We found the peelie coupon last April on 12 pks of Diet Coke, so I would hang on if I were you. Season pass prices don't go up until June so I would wait and see if they do the peelie again this year.
Old 03-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

There is a discount price for season passports of $79.95 for 4 or more. $89.95 for 1,2, or 3 passports. I know the parking pass is $43.00 available online only. There is a service charge of $3.00 for phone orders and online orders.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default lagoon

I called yesterday to see if I bought 40 season passes, if they had a corporate deal they said NO. But the marketing manager said that there will be a coupon on Coke products in April for $15 off a season passport.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:40 PM

As soon as someone sees the discount coupons please post. I used one last year and it helped so much. Thanks for reminding me of this.
Old 03-17-2008, 05:59 PM
Master Penny Pincher

I saw a coupon today on Diet Coke at Smiths. It makes the season pass $74.95 + tax (regularly $89.95). It has a limit of 8 passports per coupon. So start watching for them if you want one.