Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Idaho's Screaming Deals

Old 05-12-2009, 08:13 AM
Penny Pincher

Hi,

If there is anybody else interested in the ISJ on the Westside in Idaho Falls, we are waiting for a couple more to sign up. We have a drop off location, but I don't mind if somebody else wants to be the drop off. (Otherwise it will be at my house in the village, and the papers can be picked up whenever you want during the week.)

According to Nathan Slater at ISJ the papers will be dropped off everyday, it costs $17 dollars if you set up an automatic payment, you can cancel anytime you want. It includes one paper everyday and 5 on Sunday. They get all the inserts.

A few of us has called to set it up, he has our information and it starts as soon as 5 people sign up. That is their limit to starting a new drop.

So if anybody is interested, please call him and give him your info. Then you can PM me for address to my house, or I am sure they will give it to you there, since you need it to pick up your papers.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower8890
Hi,
Do you know if the Idaho State Journal has started deliveries to any stores in Idaho Falls? Also, I am interested in participating in the single location. Is this still available?
Thank you,
Natalie
They started delivering to gas stations throughout IF the beginning of May. Most of the stores are only receiving about 5 papers each but they weren't selling out (that was a couple of weeks ago. My DH was doing the delivery for a few days at the beginning.) If you want to know which stores PM me, I can't remember right now. I know the chevron and sinclair on Ammon and 1st for sure and then about 9 other stores.
I do have a paper drop at my house (in Ammon off 1st street) if you or anyone is interested. HTH
Old 05-13-2009, 07:16 PM
Penny Pincher

I am interested in getting the ISJ, do I call Nathan and tell him which drop location I would like to pick up my papers, or how does that work? I live in Rigby currently, so if someone in Rigby does this that would be great!
Old 05-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default ISJ Gas station drops

I'd gotten a few responses from people about which gas stations have ISJ drops so I figured I should just post it on the general page. The only downside to the journal is that they haven't been getting the Albies doublers and they don't get fun things like the Michael's or Roberts coupons/ads. But otherwise they're great. Also, they haven't been dropping very many papers (5 each stop) because they're just building it up in IF. But they will do more if the response increases. HTH
Here are the drops:
Dadís Exit 113 Gas Station
Dadís Exit 113 Restaurant
Maverick Exit 116 Sunnyside and Yellowstone
Phillips 66 15th East and Sunnyside
Tesoro Sunnyside and 25th (Hitt Road)
Texaco Ammon Road and 17th
Sinclair Ammon Road and 1st
Chevron Ammon Raod and 1st
Chevron 1670 E. 17th
KJís Super Store 1710 S. Yellowstone
Sinclair 865 Lindsay Blvd
Kickís 66 1300 Broadway
Flying J Broadway and Saturn
Old 05-16-2009, 12:17 AM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmama1974
IPT delivers to all of Canyon County, Emmett, Melba, Star, and In Ada County as far East as Eagle Road. If you are east of Eagle Rd then call Greg and let him know. They can open up a route if there is enough interest for this special.

Update on the Press Tribune delivery areas! The routes have been expanded and they are now delivering in Boise, East at Maple Grove and Five Mile area and out South to Lake Hazel!
I've got lots of friends and family who would be very happy to hear this!
Old 05-18-2009, 03:19 PM
Penny Pincher

Default Idaho State Journal

I called and talked with Nathan last week about subscribing in Rigby and he said he would call me back about a drop location in Rigby and I haven't heard from him, so I wasn't able to get my 5 copies yesterday. Is anyone in Rigby or even Ammon that I can add to their drop so I don't miss out on anymore papers?
Old 05-18-2009, 03:55 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerstinrd
I called and talked with Nathan last week about subscribing in Rigby and he said he would call me back about a drop location in Rigby and I haven't heard from him, so I wasn't able to get my 5 copies yesterday. Is anyone in Rigby or even Ammon that I can add to their drop so I don't miss out on anymore papers?
I've got a drop in Ammon just off 1st street east of Ammon Rd. that you're welcome to join. And Nathan is really good about saving papers and getting them to people if you want last Sundays that much. I'm sure he could save a few to send when you do get set up. Just PM me if you're interested. HTH
Old 05-23-2009, 08:24 AM
Penny Pincher

Anyone in the numbered streets of IF doing the Idaho State Journal newspaper deal?

If not anyone who is interested in doing it I'd be happy to have my house as a drop off location so just PM me and hopefully we can get it started
Old 05-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

I am new at this and need some . I didn't get any coupons in my Sunday papers; the post register or the ISJ. Did I get jipped or are there no coupons today? Will they come later in the week? I just don't know any help is appreciated, thank you!
Old 05-24-2009, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrsjami
I am new at this and need some . I didn't get any coupons in my Sunday papers; the post register or the ISJ. Did I get jipped or are there no coupons today? Will they come later in the week? I just don't know any help is appreciated, thank you!
There are never coupons in the Sunday paper if Monday is a legal holiday.