Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Idaho's Screaming Deals

Old 05-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha
There are never coupons in the Sunday paper if Monday is a legal holiday.

Good to know, thank you!
Old 06-05-2009, 08:39 AM

Is there anyone in Rexburg interested in the poky paper? Im willing to be a drop spot. If not I'll join the Rigby group. If you just figure the sunday paper its less then $1 a peice. A great deal I think.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

So is the Post Register supposed to start getting all the inserts starting in July? First of July or just sometime in July? If so I could hold out and start then, if not then I would like to jump in on the ISJ idea.

Thanks!
Old 06-07-2009, 03:41 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittles83
I'd gotten a few responses from people about which gas stations have ISJ drops so I figured I should just post it on the general page. The only downside to the journal is that they haven't been getting the Albies doublers and they don't get fun things like the Michael's or Roberts coupons/ads. But otherwise they're great. Also, they haven't been dropping very many papers (5 each stop) because they're just building it up in IF. But they will do more if the response increases. HTH
Here are the drops:
Dadís Exit 113 Gas Station
Dadís Exit 113 Restaurant
Maverick Exit 116 Sunnyside and Yellowstone
Phillips 66 15th East and Sunnyside
Tesoro Sunnyside and 25th (Hitt Road)
Texaco Ammon Road and 17th
Sinclair Ammon Road and 1st
Chevron Ammon Raod and 1st
Chevron 1670 E. 17th
KJís Super Store 1710 S. Yellowstone
Sinclair 865 Lindsay Blvd
Kickís 66 1300 Broadway
Flying J Broadway and Saturn
Are these drops still happening on Sunday's? (mainly on the East Side of town) What time are they dropped off? I either seem to be too early or too late!!

Thanks!
Old 06-07-2009, 06:23 PM
Premier Penny Pincher/Moderator

I think it's great that you guys put this together. Fabulous!
Quote:
Originally Posted by imapepper
Are these drops still happening on Sunday's? (mainly on the East Side of town) What time are they dropped off? I either seem to be too early or too late!!

Thanks!
I have a billion typos, and it's because I'm almost always typing while breastfeeding a baby or having a large and unrelenting boy crawl around my lap and poke at the screen asking what the smilies mean. I've given up trying to type well.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by imapepper

Thanks!
I have no idea if they are still happening because we did the drops the beginning of May. But I'm certain you could call Nathan Slater (circulation) at the ISJ and he'd know for sure. When we did the drop the papers were out, at the latest, by 7 am. But they weren't dropping very many papers (5 at each store). I really don't have any current information on it right now. I'm sorry I'm not more help.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:10 PM
Penny Pincher

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wildchildzmom
So is the Post Register supposed to start getting all the inserts starting in July? First of July or just sometime in July? If so I could hold out and start then, if not then I would like to jump in on the ISJ idea.

Thanks!
Does anyone know for sure that the PR will be getting all the inserts starting in July? Thanks!
Old 06-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanitaof3
Is there anyone in Rexburg interested in the poky paper? Im willing to be a drop spot. If not I'll join the Rigby group. If you just figure the sunday paper its less then $1 a peice. A great deal I think.
I'm totally interested in the Poky paper!! Let me know the details
Old 06-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherr
Does anyone know for sure that the PR will be getting all the inserts starting in July? Thanks!
I just started getting the PostR about a week ago and when I called to signup then I asked when they would start getting the P&G coupons back. The lady on the phone told me Aug. Sounds like they keep moving it.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:37 PM

I'm a drop spot now. The Poky paper is $17 if you have it auto-withdrawn, $18.50 other wise, you get one daily and 5 sundays. They drop off in Rexburg Tuesday, Wendsday, Thursday, Saturday. Im right in the middle of town, right by the intersection of Main and 2nd East. I have the sign up form that was emailed to me, you can either snail mail it back or scan and email it. PM me if you want a copy and I'll send you one.

Heres links to the documents:
Information
Form