Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Idaho's Screaming Deals

Old 04-19-2011, 08:51 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhavoc6 View Post
Does it bug anyone that to get a Sunday paper, we have to have someone work on the Sabbath? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there anyway to get a Sunday paper delivered w/o it actually being brought on Sunday? Right now, we get it from a machine so we don't have to go in a store.
Please let me know cuz it would be so much easier to have it delivered...I'm just not comfortable haveing someone work.
Thanks so much!
Someone still have to put the paper in the machine early Sunday morning so someone is still working on the Sabbath. The only way around it is buying it Monday morning at Walmart or somewhere who carries Sunday papers all week. But chances are they were delivered on Sunday too.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:18 AM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default The Idaho Stateman paper

A lot of us over in our subdivision are getting kinda annoyed that our papers keep coming later and later on Sundays, when I first signed up they told me that it would be here no later than 6:30am and now we are lucky enough to have it by 9am. Its getting so annoying. I dont want to switch papers but if they cant get a handle on this I might have to. Anyone else have these issues???? Thanks
Old 05-24-2011, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhavoc6 View Post
Does it bug anyone that to get a Sunday paper, we have to have someone work on the Sabbath? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there anyway to get a Sunday paper delivered w/o it actually being brought on Sunday? Right now, we get it from a machine so we don't have to go in a store.
Please let me know cuz it would be so much easier to have it delivered...I'm just not comfortable haveing someone work.
Thanks so much!
I dont know where you are, but I know the Post Register will deliver on Monday instead of sunday, at least to the business that are closed on sunday. You could call and ask.