Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Hobbies > Crafts

Old 11-17-2014, 05:58 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Default Crazy Dazy Craft Ideas

This site doesn't have a website at this time as part of this site will be handled by my friend who lives in Roosevelt.

She is going stylized , she's done leahterwork for years, but dont if she wants her sisters stuff listed, but I'm certain and for years, not sure how much she wants for her saddles, or things for that.

She's also going to try for Tingling Rice Filled microwave rice bags. I will be helping make those as well. And painted ceramics and more.

For MY stuff, for regular beanie babies I'm going to make a few of mine "beanie carriers" I made years ago. they are simple going to see if I can combine a couple different coupons and get 3 of 4 things made for Xmas. And then after Xmas do a clearance sale and do something aimed at Easter, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, 4th of July, and the list goes on. I'm hoping her and me can figure out the different columns where one section is for one of us'
Old 11-17-2014, 06:05 AM
Master Penny Pincher

BTW this idea will probably be in metro Salt Lake City and surrounding towns.

As they are needed we will slowly be expanding what we're thinking of doing
expand outside of metro to all of Utah, but we need to talk over caring for our friends. Anywya if you have questions about stuff that you might want to buy OR make to sale on this site, let me know. I have a few people who want jewelry and its a tricky thing to make it successful. Her mom does a ton of work for earrings, and has dealt with and made nonlatex or coating on the back, and any metal not covered starts to break metal down. So she has got aaway from all that by doing earrings from non-reactive metal. If you order custom, you can add 2 days for extra work and shipping
Old 11-17-2014, 06:52 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseparkStar View Post
BTW this idea will probably be in metro Salt Lake City and surrounding towns.
I posted this before I thought....so just waiting for some ok's from the admins and see what they say. If we move to another forum I will pass it along