Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 04-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Shelley Shelley is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UT
Posts: 23,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvabargain
I printed the ALL coupon from the provided link and it is a Target Web Coupon.
You're right. Albertson's won't take that. I'll remove the link.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 04-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Shelley Shelley is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UT
Posts: 23,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewberry
Yes, It sounds good! I guess I'm just doubtful that we will get $20 Free meat instead of $10. The ad says up $10 when you spend $25. Are we sure we will be getting $20 if we do it together in one transaction? Usually you can't-you would only get $10 if you spent $25 or More. Do you see what I'm saying??..I'm a rookie here, so I'm just trying to make sure before I hit the check out line!
I have confirmation straight from the top on that. If you spend $50, the register will take off $10 twice for your meat.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 04-07-2009, 11:51 AM
t33 t33 is offline
Professional Penny Pincher
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 568
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley
I have confirmation straight from the top on that. If you spend $50, the register will take off $10 twice for your meat.
What if I spend $75 will it take off $10 three times?
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 04-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Shelley Shelley is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UT
Posts: 23,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by t33
What if I spend $75 will it take off $10 three times?
Yes, but to keep lines down, they're asking that you not do the Unilever/Kraft promo more than three times per order. If you want more items, get back in line.
This is different than the 3 transaction rule. That means you can only 3 transactions in a row, when separating transactions is necessary for the promo. This is just a request that you not do the Kraft/Unilever promo more than 3 times in one transaction, because it would take a long time, especially if something went wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:13 PM
mbcchristensen mbcchristensen is offline
Master Penny Pincher
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,133
Default

Not to beat a dead horse.... but do we know how the $10 is going to come off? Can we buy 1 $20 cut of meat and use both $10 instant savings? (I am assuming we can from the discussion previous, but I wanted to make sure). I know in a similar promo I was told that I had to buy separate cuts for each instant savings. I had to go have the meat department repackage my meat. It may have only been one cashier, and the promo was a little different (I don't remember all of the details). I just want to make sure that I can before I get in line. Thanks Again Shelly! I know you have put extra time in this week, and I appreciate it.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Shelley Shelley is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UT
Posts: 23,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcchristensen
Not to beat a dead horse.... but do we know how the $10 is going to come off? Can we buy 1 $20 cut of meat and use both $10 instant savings? (I am assuming we can from the discussion previous, but I wanted to make sure). I know in a similar promo I was told that I had to buy separate cuts for each instant savings. I had to go have the meat department repackage my meat. It may have only been one cashier, and the promo was a little different (I don't remember all of the details). I just want to make sure that I can before I get in line. Thanks Again Shelly! I know you have put extra time in this week, and I appreciate it.
I would assume that you can buy 1 $20 cut of meat with 2 $10 coupons, but I don't think there is a corporate decision on that. It MAY vary by store. I'd ask at your store to be sure.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:30 PM
jknowles21 jknowles21 is offline
Junior Penny Pincher
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Riverton, UT
Posts: 17
Default Rebate Form ?

Sorry to be so dumb. Where was the rebate form for the turkey/ham in the paper? Somehow I missed it. Thanks.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:31 PM
drewberry drewberry is offline
Professional Penny Pincher
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 383
Default

O.K. you're the coupon queen-I will take your word for it! That is great!
Thanks so much for all your hard work and putting up with all us newbies!
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:42 PM
karig1981 karig1981 is offline
Penny Pincher
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 176
Default

Okay - don't know if this would be ethical so help me out. There are $10 rebates from Hormel if you buy a hormel Cure 81 ham. Could you spend $50 in Unilever products, get $20 off immediately; send in your Unilever rebate for $20 and get a second copy of your receipt at checkout and send it in for $10 from Hormel (assuming you spend the $3.29/lb)?
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 04-07-2009, 12:49 PM
ericat18 ericat18 is offline
Master Penny Pincher
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jknowles21
Sorry to be so dumb. Where was the rebate form for the turkey/ham in the paper? Somehow I missed it. Thanks.
It is in the Unilever insert from this past Sunday. It has a picture of a ham on the front.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2004-2011, Pinching Your Pennies, LLC. All rights reserved