Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals

Old 04-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvabargain
I printed the ALL coupon from the provided link and it is a Target Web Coupon.
You're right. Albertson's won't take that. I'll remove the link.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewberry
Yes, It sounds good! I guess I'm just doubtful that we will get $20 Free meat instead of $10. The ad says up $10 when you spend $25. Are we sure we will be getting $20 if we do it together in one transaction? Usually you can't-you would only get $10 if you spent $25 or More. Do you see what I'm saying??..I'm a rookie here, so I'm just trying to make sure before I hit the check out line!
I have confirmation straight from the top on that. If you spend $50, the register will take off $10 twice for your meat.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Professional Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley
I have confirmation straight from the top on that. If you spend $50, the register will take off $10 twice for your meat.
What if I spend $75 will it take off $10 three times?
Old 04-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by t33
What if I spend $75 will it take off $10 three times?
Yes, but to keep lines down, they're asking that you not do the Unilever/Kraft promo more than three times per order. If you want more items, get back in line.
This is different than the 3 transaction rule. That means you can only 3 transactions in a row, when separating transactions is necessary for the promo. This is just a request that you not do the Kraft/Unilever promo more than 3 times in one transaction, because it would take a long time, especially if something went wrong.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Not to beat a dead horse.... but do we know how the $10 is going to come off? Can we buy 1 $20 cut of meat and use both $10 instant savings? (I am assuming we can from the discussion previous, but I wanted to make sure). I know in a similar promo I was told that I had to buy separate cuts for each instant savings. I had to go have the meat department repackage my meat. It may have only been one cashier, and the promo was a little different (I don't remember all of the details). I just want to make sure that I can before I get in line. Thanks Again Shelly! I know you have put extra time in this week, and I appreciate it.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcchristensen
Not to beat a dead horse.... but do we know how the $10 is going to come off? Can we buy 1 $20 cut of meat and use both $10 instant savings? (I am assuming we can from the discussion previous, but I wanted to make sure). I know in a similar promo I was told that I had to buy separate cuts for each instant savings. I had to go have the meat department repackage my meat. It may have only been one cashier, and the promo was a little different (I don't remember all of the details). I just want to make sure that I can before I get in line. Thanks Again Shelly! I know you have put extra time in this week, and I appreciate it.
I would assume that you can buy 1 $20 cut of meat with 2 $10 coupons, but I don't think there is a corporate decision on that. It MAY vary by store. I'd ask at your store to be sure.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Rebate Form ?

Sorry to be so dumb. Where was the rebate form for the turkey/ham in the paper? Somehow I missed it. Thanks.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

O.K. you're the coupon queen-I will take your word for it! That is great!
Thanks so much for all your hard work and putting up with all us newbies!
Old 04-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Penny Pincher

Okay - don't know if this would be ethical so help me out. There are $10 rebates from Hormel if you buy a hormel Cure 81 ham. Could you spend $50 in Unilever products, get $20 off immediately; send in your Unilever rebate for $20 and get a second copy of your receipt at checkout and send it in for $10 from Hormel (assuming you spend the $3.29/lb)?
Old 04-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jknowles21
Sorry to be so dumb. Where was the rebate form for the turkey/ham in the paper? Somehow I missed it. Thanks.
It is in the Unilever insert from this past Sunday. It has a picture of a ham on the front.