Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals

Old 04-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistymustbequeen
Ok, so if I purchase $25 in Unlevier products, also put in a meat product worth $10. I will get the meat free? Then I would pay the first price (the unlevier product sale price) minus the coupons? Is this correct?
Yes. For simplicity, I took the meat discount off the Unilever/Kraft items on the shopping list. Just so everyone's head doesn't explode, I suggest you do the same. Don't think of the meat as free. Think of the meat as being regular price, and then you'll get the second/discounted price of the Unilever/Kraft items on the list.
Either that, or you can think of it as getting the meat for free, but then you'll be paying the first/full price on the list. Those are still great prices though, especially after coupons.
Either way you want to think about it is fine with me, just be aware that you aren't getting the meat free AND the discounted/second price on the Kraft/Unilever items.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Default thanks!!

Yeah-- I am so excited for this sale (is that really sad, that I get excited about coupons on Sundays and waiting for the ads to come out??

You're awesome Shelley!!!
Old 04-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Administrator

I have SUCH a headache.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

Here is a LINK for an All Small and Mighty coupon that gives you $2 off. It says that the coupon will reduce to $1 off after 11pm EST tonight. This will make for some VERY cheap detergent. I was able to print this twice!
Old 04-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley
Yes. For simplicity, I took the meat discount off the Unilever/Kraft items on the shopping list. Just so everyone's head doesn't explode, I suggest you do the same. Don't think of the meat as free. Think of the meat as being regular price, and then you'll get the second/discounted price of the Unilever/Kraft items on the list.
Either that, or you can think of it as getting the meat for free, but then you'll be paying the first/full price on the list. Those are still great prices though, especially after coupons.
Either way you want to think about it is fine with me, just be aware that you aren't getting the meat free AND the discounted/second price on the Kraft/Unilever items.
That makes way more sense to me....Thank you so much for this incredible website!!! I cannot believe how much $$$ I save!
Old 04-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Administrator

Ok, so the word on the street is this........

You CAN do more than one set of Kraft/Unilever per order for the Kraft/Unilever promo. (However, the stores are asking that you not do more than 3 sets of Kraft/Unilever items per order, to keep lines down.)

So.....spend at least $40 on participating Unilever products (see the link in the first post for participating items, don't just assume all items on the shopping list are participating) and $10 more in Unilever or Kraft products for a total of $50.
In the same order, purchase your ham or turkey for around $20. You'll get a $20 instant deduction at checkout, making your turkey or ham free.
Then you'll send in your receipt to Unilever and get up to $20 back, depending on how much your ham or turkey was. (If you purchase an $18 turkey or ham, you'll only get $18 back from the Unilever rebate. If you purchase a $22 turkey or ham, you'll only get $20 back from the Unilever rebate.)
Old 04-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Ok, so the word on the street is this........

You CAN do more than one set of Kraft/Unilever per order for the Kraft/Unilever promo. So.....spend at least $40 on participating Unilever products (see the link in the first post for participating items, don't just assume all items on the shopping list are participating) and $10 more in Unilever or Kraft products for a total of $50. Purchase your ham or turkey for around $20. You'll get a $20 instant deduction at checkout, making your turkey or ham free. Then you'll send in your receipt to Unilever and get up to $20 back, depending on how much your ham or turkey was. (If you purchase an $18 turkey or ham, you'll only get $18 back from the Unilever rebate. If you purchase a $22 turkey or ham, you'll only get $20 back from the Unilever rebate.)
Thank you that answers all my questions. Thanks for all your hard work for us.

ETA-Thanks for pointing out that not all Unilever is participating. ALL S&M is not on the list for the rebate!!!
Old 04-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Thanks

You are the best thanks for all of your hard work. My head is spinning I can only imagine what your's is doing what an awesome sale.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

I have found printables for the Jello Refrigerated (.60)and Snuggle creme (2.00), but I also know that Albies have changed there printable taking, so how making printables will they take per order and per item?
Old 04-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
My head is still spinning at the prospects of combining the Unilever rebate, and this Unilever promotion.
I know--this may be the most headache-inducing sale I've done so far--so many factors to consider!