Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals

Old 04-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michellyn
I know--this may be the most headache-inducing sale I've done so far--so many factors to consider! I may still end up buying my Skippy at Smiths, since it's only $.05 more per jar and won't require a meat purchase.
I feel like I need a preview for the rest of the month so I know whether to bust my budget this week or save some for future deals throughout the month. So many choices.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Penny Pincher

Are hot dogs considered meat....? Some may say no...parts is parts right?
Old 04-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Master Penny Pincher

But remember that the Unilever $40 doesn't all have to be on the same receipt. For that reason, don't stress out too much about getting $40 of only Unilever in this transaction. Just get $50 of all promotional items to get $20 off your ham/turkey. Then, combine with any other Unilever receipts you've gotten/will get throughout the month of April.

For example, I think the Lipton/Knorr side dishes are still a better deal on the 4/1 ad--buy 10 (use coupons on all of them), and it works out to about $6.70 for them plus $5 off rotisserie chicken.

The math of doing it all on one receipt is just too crazy for me, so I'm going to just knock off at least half of the $40 on this receipt, which should be easy. I'll use Kraft and other items that aren't on the promotion to fill in to get to the $50.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

So let me see if I'm thinking of this right. I do the $25 Unilever/Kraft thing twice and spend $50 and get free meat up to $20. Then I send in for the rebate and get $20 back. So essentially I'm paying $30?
Can I get one big ham for $20? Or do I have to get 2 hams that are $10 each with the unilever promo?
Old 04-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default All and Tropicana coupon Q's

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtosave
Here is a LINK for an All Small and Mighty coupon that gives you $2 off. It says that the coupon will reduce to $1 off after 11pm EST tonight. This will make for some VERY cheap detergent. I was able to print this twice!
So, can we use both this online printable All coupon PLUS the one listed in the RP-3/29? on the same one product?

Also, is anyone having trouble printing the Tropicana online coupon? Everytime I put in my information and submit it says "Thanks for Joining" but it doesn't take me to a link or print anything....??? Also, can this coupon be for the Premium or is it just for the 50% less sugar Tropicana.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneysavincrazed
So, can we use both this online printable All coupon PLUS the one listed in the RP-3/29? on the same one product?

Also, is anyone having trouble printing the Tropicana online coupon? Everytime I put in my information and submit it says "Thanks for Joining" but it doesn't take me to a link or print anything....??? Also, can this coupon be for the Premium or is it just for the 50% less sugar Tropicana.
You have to have your pop up blocker turned off and it will take you right to the coupon. It is for Trop 50 juice only.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneysavincrazed
Nope. One coupon per item. You'll have to buy two to use both.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Please remind me about the printables policy at Albertson's. No more competitorís coupons right. Thanks for the list!
Old 04-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Penny Pincher

You SOO Rock!! Thanks so muches!!
Old 04-06-2009, 02:26 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default free meat

do the deli meats count as meat eligible for the free meat? Or only things from the actual meat dept?