Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals

Old 04-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Penny Pincher

Unhappy

I didn't see the Jello coupons on the GroupB list any more.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:37 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Is the $10 like a coupon that comes off instantly when we have $25 and a meat product or do they give you the price of the meat free(say $8.95)?
Old 04-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendySue67
You have to have your pop up blocker turned off and it will take you right to the coupon. It is for Trop 50 juice only.

Thank you so much! Has anyone tried the 50% less sugar one? If so, is it pretty good (will my kids know the difference is the best question?)
Old 04-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc7
Is the $10 like a coupon that comes off instantly when we have $25 and a meat product or do they give you the price of the meat free(say $8.95)?
While there are sometimes glitches in the system, the wording of the paper indicates that it is up to $10 per $25, so with that scenario, you should get just the $8.95 off. However, what I'm unsure about is whether we could split the meat money up to buy different pieces of meat--say $10 worth of bacon (though in several packages). After reading Shelley's last post, I don't think packages of bacon would qualify, unless it were the butcher block bacon.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtles
do the deli meats count as meat eligible for the free meat? Or only things from the actual meat dept?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Bell
Are hot dogs considered meat....? Some may say no...parts is parts right?
You'll have to ask at your store, but I think in the past most stores have said "fresh meat" which means the stuff in the meat case and Butcher Block.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by t33
So let me see if I'm thinking of this right. I do the $25 Unilever/Kraft thing twice and spend $50 and get free meat up to $20. Then I send in for the rebate and get $20 back. So essentially I'm paying $30?
Can I get one big ham for $20? Or do I have to get 2 hams that are $10 each with the unilever promo?
Only kind of. While both Kraft and Unilever have items in the Albertson's promotion, only the Unilever brands (here: http://www.makinglifebetter.com/april09rebate) qualify you for the rebate. So, if your $50 includes $40 of qualifying Unilever products, then, you're essentially paying $30 with $20 free meat. However, you must buy a ham that costs $20 or more to get $20 on the rebate (which is why many of us are planning to buy $50--so we can get our $20--or more--ham almost). If you bought 2 $10 hams, you would only get $10 back on the rebate.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default trop 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneysavincrazed
Thank you so much! Has anyone tried the 50% less sugar one? If so, is it pretty good (will my kids know the difference is the best question?)
My thirteen year old hasn't noticed the difference, and he has gone through two cartons. At Albertsons in Richfield last week if you bought 4, you got a coupon for a free one too. It was marked on the shelf in front of them. You might want to look. It was an Albertson thing, because the coupon printed right on my receipt.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

Thanks Shelley!!

wholesale pettiskirts, tutus and hairbows!
Old 04-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley
I have SUCH a headache.
I bet you do, Shelley! But we all appreciate your hard work more than you will ever know. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I am overwhelmed looking at all the great deals, but so excited! Now I just have to work out my plan!
Old 04-06-2009, 03:02 PM
Master Penny Pincher

You've done so much already, Shelley, that I hesitate to make this suggestion. I think it might clarify a little if you could put a bold U after the product name of all the sale items with brands listed on the Unilever site. If you decline to do so, I understand, but at the moment, I'm afraid many people may end up thinking they've qualified for the rebate with some of the Kraft items.