Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Arizona's Screaming Deals

Old 05-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Premier Penny Pincher/Moderator

Default Safeway 5/12 - 5/18 ~ ALL COUPONS WORTH $1.00!

See the *PREVIEW* list HERE

When the sale starts, you can see the *CURRENT* list HERE

*Add these Card Loaded Safeway Coupons HERE

MORE PRINTABLE COUPONS TO USE:

- Reeses Puffs Cereal $1.50/2 HERE (FINAL PRICE: $1.25 AFTER PROMO)

-General Mills Cheerios .55/1 HERE and HERE (FINAL PRICE: .50 AFTER PROMO)

- General Mills Cheerios $1/1 HERE (FINAL PRICE: .50 AFTER PROMO)

- General Mills Reeses Puffs Cereal $1/1 HERE (FINAL PRICE: $1.00 AFTER PROMO)
Looking for a multiple Newspaper Subscription in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington or Wisconsin? Send me a private message!.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:32 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default More Kellogg's coupons - hurry catalina ends soon 5/14

http://www2.kelloggs.com/Product/Kel...n.aspx?id=1992

In addition, there is a catalina running through 5/14 on Kellogg's cereal. Buy 3, get $2 oyno; buy 4 get $3 oyno; and buy 5 get $4 oyno.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:15 AM
Premier Penny Pincher/Moderator

Looks like we'll get a Capn Crunch $1/2 coupon in the Red Plum this Sunday. Makes them .50 after promo!

If you missed this in the Frys thread:

Buy Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer for $6.99
USE: Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer Starter, any $5/1 (6-6-10) SS-4/11
Final Price: $1.99 and get a $3.00 Catalina - can be rolled. Not sure how long its valid!

ETA: We're also getting a Bar-S $1/2 coupon this Sunday, makes the franks .49.
Looking for a multiple Newspaper Subscription in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington or Wisconsin? Send me a private message!.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:54 PM
Penny Pincher

Do you know if you have to buy two to get the $6.99 price? I thought I had read that somewhere. My printer goofed when I was printing the coupons so I only got one printed.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:55 PM
Penny Pincher

I need some help about the Scrubbing Bubbles Catalina. I bought one bottle and got the $3 catalina. I forgot to buy one thing and went back in and bought what I needed and another scrubbing bubbles. No catalina printed and the cashier said there is nothing that says you get one. What do I do now? I got one just five minutes before that, from a different cashier. Urrrr!!
Thanks!

I didn't use the first catalina to pay for it.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:23 AM
Penny Pincher

If i purchase an item simply because of the catalina- deal- and don't get it printed- i just go and return the item .
Old 05-15-2010, 12:31 PM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2save
If i purchase an item simply because of the catalina- deal- and don't get it printed- i just go and return the item .
What about the $5 coupon I used?
Old 05-16-2010, 02:28 PM
Penny Pincher

Well- you get a full refund.. if the price was let's say 6.99 - you gave a 5 $ coupon- so your OOP was 1.99 - when returning they will refund you 6.99 - because they took you coupon.

Yes- the coupon is gone.. but.. if you don't need it and the catalina was the main purpose of buying it.. than returning it is maybe the better option- unless you do need it - in that case you got it for 1.99 and that's still a good deal ..

HTH
Old 05-16-2010, 06:39 PM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2save
Well- you get a full refund.. if the price was let's say 6.99 - you gave a 5 $ coupon- so your OOP was 1.99 - when returning they will refund you 6.99 - because they took you coupon.

Yes- the coupon is gone.. but.. if you don't need it and the catalina was the main purpose of buying it.. than returning it is maybe the better option- unless you do need it - in that case you got it for 1.99 and that's still a good deal ..

HTH
Perfect. Thanks for letting me know.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:36 PM
Penny Pincher

I have one question about Safeway

Yesterday went there to buy those Scrubble bubbles - had 6 coupons $ 5.00 off..
At the register i 've been told they only can take 3 identical coupons ??
Since when ? Is this correct ? I mean at fry's and other stores i use 5-10 coupons never been told about this " rule " - i'm realy getting ticked off by safeway- every time there is some " new rule" i never heard of..

Last week- when i was trying to pay for my stuff.. i gave them about 5 catalinas ( save $ 2 at your next shopping trip ) .. and been told " no we can't take them all - only 1-2 per transaction ! Where does that rule stand - never heard of it?

Please Help me out- because i'm ready to boycot Safeway just because of this " trying to find a mistake at any cost " .. incidents..

Last week - another cashier accused me of " photocopied " coupons- i expl. that there is a diff. betweeen photocopy and printing.. obviously never heard of printed coupons- she didn't even appologize to me after i told her that she just accused me of comitting fraud !

So - in 6 days at safeway .. i had all together about 6 incidents - always something about some kind of " rules and laws " with coupons ..

Are they right- am i just irrited .. or what's going on ?