Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Pinching Pennies until they Scream! > Screaming Deals Around Town + printable shopping lists for Walgreens, Target, CVS & RiteAid

Old 05-27-2010, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Default Extra 50% off clearance at Old Navy this weekend!

"This Friday and Saturday only, take an extra 50% off our already-amazing clearance prices on items for the whole family. Itís incredible, and itís 2 days onlyóso hurry!

In-store only. Valid in stores in the US only.

Extra 50% off applies to already reduced items. Select styles only. Discount taken at register."

Check your local store for hours and details.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:41 PM
Penny Pincher

Has anyone been to the sale yet (in Layton or Riverdale)? Just wondering if there is much to choose from.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

American Fork is pretty picked over. Orem had a better selection for mens, womens & girls
Old 05-28-2010, 01:42 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Has anyone been to Southtowne? Wondering if they have a good selection in girls or baby boy. American Fork had very little clearance out.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:57 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Baby boy is pretty picked over at Southtown.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutebugsyboo
Has anyone been to the sale yet (in Layton or Riverdale)? Just wondering if there is much to choose from.
I went to Riverdale. Lots of shorts for women, short shorts. Nothing in big boys. I was disappointed.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:07 PM

Layton didn't have a whole lot either. Not many screaming deals.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:57 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysmom407
I went to Riverdale. Lots of shorts for women, short shorts. Nothing in big boys. I was disappointed.
i'd have to agree, i was very disappointed. i called around 10:30 am and was told there was tons of clearence in all sizes (i specifically asked about boys and girls). when i got there at 11:50, there was one 5 ft wide wall with toddler boys and boys clothes. then on another side, there was was girls, but hardly anything. i had a hard time getting my total to $25 to even use the coupon that was in sundays paper. i think i'll wait for the big clearance in july.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:55 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysmom407
I don't like the way the Riverdale store is organized. Very, very confusing. It seemed that sections were back to back instead of side to side. Liked the old way better. Seemed like it was a mess. I was looking for boy stuff and completely thought i was there but was in the men's. I left my coupon out in the car-they wouldn't let me price adjust. Wouldn't let me come back in 10 seconds-really frustrating, wouldn't let me return it-and use coupon.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:06 PM

I went to the Layton store and found lots. They had tons's of pj sets 18 month to 5T for $3.49, and $2.75 - I bought several sizes to put away for later, and a few other baby items. I found severel golf shirts and t's for my boys and some really awesome Old Navy logo zip-up jackets for $5. The selection wasn't great in the women's, I only found a few things. I spent about an hour and managed to get 32 items and I used a $25 coupon I got on the Old Navy site. My total before all discounts and my coupon was $420, after $83.74 and that included tax, plus they gave me a $5 coupon to spend on my next purchase valid 6/4 - 6/10.