Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Hobbies > Crafts

Old 01-24-2013, 07:48 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default hand stamped metal jewelry

I'm thinking of giving hand stamped metal jewelry a try.Has anyone here done it? Any tips on what are the must haves or not haves for supplies and where are the best prices? So far I plan on just getting the basic letter and number stamps and some metal discs and maybe washers and some embelishments.I's also like some image stamps like a heart and moon and star but I need to look at total cost first.i had planned on getting my stamp set from michael's this week BUT after specifically going out to buy the sunday paper just for the michael's flyer so i could use the 40% off coupon....my paper didn't have the flyer in it
Old 01-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Do you have a smartphone? Michael's has their own app and you can use the mobile coupons on it. You just pull it up on your phone and show it to them to scan at the register. Hobby lobby also has mobile coupons and I've seen the alphabet stamps there as well.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by anayl329 View Post
Do you have a smartphone? Michael's has their own app and you can use the mobile coupons on it. You just pull it up on your phone and show it to them to scan at the register. Hobby lobby also has mobile coupons and I've seen the alphabet stamps there as well.
Yes I do have a smart phone. Thanks for the tip, now I don't have to wait for next Weeks paper and hope the flyer would be in it.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:29 AM
Master Penny Pincher

I can't even find the stamp sets at Michael's .lol So far the lowest priced decent set I'm finding it on amazon .Anyone want to share where the best deals on blank discs/shapes are?