Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals > Local referrals - Utah

Old 05-04-2015, 12:06 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Default ISO: somone to cut hair

I am looking for 2 different people I don't care if we have to go to 2 different stylist as long as we get someone who is good with each person.

First I need someone for hubby he has THICK!!! corse hair that loves to just stick up everywhere. We need someone who is good working with that hair type. Everyone always chops I funny and hubby gets to walk around looking like a troll doll. I am willing to dig into my bujet a bit to get him looking like a hotty again. The lady he had when we got married moved and since then we have not found anyone who dose a good job.

I also need someone for me. I have had long hair for most of my life until I started getting migraines and had to cut it. I have had a few different attempts and while I did not hate any of the cuts I did not feel like me. I mostly just keep it up but I am really sick of it and I Honestly don't have any style I just own a lot of scrunchies. I have a big shindig this summer where I will see people from way back and I would like to go to it feeling like me. Rockin some supper cutie hair. I need a stylist that can help me find something to fit me. But wont break the bank.

If anyone has any ideas please share. I will go anywhere in the valley I am not picky ... Hubby prefers to go from work so close to Millcreek would be nice but I will get him to go anywhere if it is gong to get his hair fixed
Old 09-22-2015, 08:51 AM
Master Penny Pincher

I am still looking, mostly for me at the moment. Apparently hubby dose not mind looking like a troll doll
I really need someone who will do a full consultation to help me find the right fit for me and my life. I have to get it cut soon it is getting to heavy and giving me migraine.
Old 10-05-2015, 07:01 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Bump
Old 10-14-2015, 09:47 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Bump
Old 11-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Master Penny Pincher

Bump