Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Utah's Screaming Deals > Local referrals - Utah

Old 06-22-2015, 08:06 AM
Master Penny Pincher

Default ISO: afordable dance instruction

I am looking for dance instruction for my 13 year old. She wants to dance in high school and has taken a program offered by her Jr high for the last 2 years but it was really kind of a mess with instructors dropping out all the time it was more of a dance/cheer club where the girls just did there own thing. While it was fun there was little learning. I don't have the funds for any of the dance schools I have found. She loves to dance and has been trying to learn watching videos but she wants something more. She don't need competitions, festivals or high number of costumes and performances. she just wants good instruction to give her a chance at dancing in high school. Anyone have any ideas? Anywhere in the valley is ok.... outside of the valley a bit would be ok as well. I would say within 30ish min of valley fair mall would be doable.
Old 09-14-2015, 12:25 PM
Penny Pincher

The Classical Ballet Conservatory at Gardner Village is amazing! very affordable and the instructors are fantastic!
Old 09-22-2015, 08:15 AM
Master Penny Pincher

thank you very much for your suggestion. We just started dance last week if it dose not work out I will have to check into your suggestion. Thank you.