Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Washington's Screaming Deals

Old 11-20-2006, 01:33 PM

Reva, you should be on it and it should be getting to you soon.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:51 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default the train

Hi I was added to the list sept 5th and still have not got one. not sure if many others got one either. So don't hold your breath. See the train post on page 2 of this forum. All the coupons and I had saved expired and I had a ton to send out on the train.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:51 AM
Premier Penny Pincher

Wow Kellt that hold your breath comment was kind of rude. If you had been following that train that you so nicely pointed out, and read this discussion you would have found that that particular route had trouble. It was discussed at quite a length for over a week in the Washington forum. We had at least three trains go out that seemed to get stuck somewhere along the way. So Wengmama put a call out for people that were still interested in being apart of the train and after several days we started it again with those that responded.

This train has been going very well so far. We post when it got to us and to who it goes to next, so we know where its going. Stuff gets lost in the mail, it happens. We don't get bitter about it, we just start it over.

Since you didn't respond to the call for riders when we put it together again, you will need to PM Wengmama. She can put you on the list the next time the train pulls out of the station.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:07 AM

The first trains that we had started were derailed by some serious family problems that 2 of our riders had. I feel no need to apologize for them because nothing in life is more important than family. Kellt500 you
are welcome to start your own train anytime, there is a forum to do that. If you would like to be a part of the one that is going now, pm me and I will add you when it comes back to me. We would love for you to join us this time.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:16 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Default A different question

Maybe I should have asked a different question. I hadn't seen any posts on this for a few days and began to wonder if I should be looking at another forum in another place to follow this train. Should I? Will all posts regarding this train be here or do I need to look elsewhere?

I can understand the getting stuck thing. I was recently out of town for awhile and was worried that it would come and just sit here till I got back. We all have lives to live.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:05 PM

Because the WA forum is still small I think that we can use this to post the train movements for now. In the future we may have to move to the reg train forum.
Old 11-26-2006, 01:28 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

THIS thread is the current Washington coupon train that is chugging along. The other thread is a dead one.

After the holiday weekend, we should have a post as to where the Washington Coupon train is on the track.

I hope everyone had a good weekend and stayed relatively dry!
Old 11-28-2006, 07:51 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Any word on where the train is currently? TIA!
Old 12-03-2006, 06:58 PM
Premier Penny Pincher

The last known place of the Washington Train was Frugalmom. I believe that it was sent on. I don't have my list with me, so I am not sure who was up next. There has been no check in since November 10th, so I am not sure if it just got lost in the holiday madness or if its still on the tracks.

Could Frugalmom or the next recepient please check in?
Old 12-06-2006, 01:59 AM
Penny Pincher

sorry everyone, the train stalled with me. If I told you everything that has happened in the last few weeks, you probably would not believe me! All of that coupled with working 2 jobs, homeschooling our daughter, my husband having surgery and after that he was in an accident and the person he hit is pressing charges, and, well.....you get the idea! so it stalled with me, I am sorry.

seems like a couple of people got a little upset about this, again I am sorry. I just look at it this way, if we all get coupons from someone else, great. If not, well life is too precious to bicker about coupons. I just went through my coupons and made a new envelope. It is headed out to utahmomma in tomorrow's mail and then Reva is next on the list.