Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned! > Pennies in the Mail

Old 12-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

If anyone needs the 11/30 PDF you're welcome to send me a PM with your e-mail address; I am a digital packrat and saved a copy for my records...
Old 12-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Penny Pincher

So sad that I'm one box SHORT for my 11/30 rebate!! I can't believe that I missed one! I totally thought I had them all... Thanks for all your help everyone!
Old 12-10-2009, 03:13 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default postcard

Did anyone else get a postcard saying they didn't send the required items? I only sent in a receipt, did you send in UPC's? Does anyone have a phone number for Kraft?
Old 12-10-2009, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennbuss
Did anyone else get a postcard saying they didn't send the required items? I only sent in a receipt, did you send in UPC's? Does anyone have a phone number for Kraft?
had the same problem was told it was their error (rebate didn't request upc) received the check about 2 weeks later. check this site for status of rebates
www.web-rebates.com
Old 12-21-2009, 09:37 PM
Penny Pincher

I wanted to know if anyone has been able to get the "list of participatig products"? I have looked all over www.nabiscocrackers.com and cant find it. Also the only coupons i could find i had for nabisco said DND DNT i still think its a good deal though cuz most nabisco crackers are on sale right now at albies for 1.79. So after q's i was able to get 1o boxes of crackers for 9.98 oop. after the rebate they will have been free!! But im worried cuz i got the flavored wheat thins and not the originals. So if anyone can help me figure this one out let me know please. TIA!!!
Old 02-02-2010, 09:57 PM

Default $20 Kraft 2009 BTS Rebate Offer

Few questions about this rebate, it says it is good from 1/1/10 to 6/30/10. Says you have to buy 10 Participating Nabisco Cookies and crackers (4.0 oz - 28.0 oz), and any 5 participating Kraft Beverage products and any 5 participating Easy mac Single Cups (2.05 oz or 4.1 oz). Then it says to send the original receipts but doesn't say anything about the UPC's. It's a $20 rebate. It also says you can find participating products, (full list available at www.kraftbacktoschool.com) which I can't find.

I'm wondering if anyone else has found the list of "participating products" and do we really not have to send in the UPC's?

TIA for any information you can give me. Would love to do this rebate but want to send the right stuff in.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debber
Few questions about this rebate, it says it is good from 1/1/10 to 6/30/10. Says you have to buy 10 Participating Nabisco Cookies and crackers (4.0 oz - 28.0 oz), and any 5 participating Kraft Beverage products and any 5 participating Easy mac Single Cups (2.05 oz or 4.1 oz). Then it says to send the original receipts but doesn't say anything about the UPC's. It's a $20 rebate. It also says you can find participating products, (full list available at www.kraftbacktoschool.com) which I can't find.

I'm wondering if anyone else has found the list of "participating products" and do we really not have to send in the UPC's?

TIA for any information you can give me. Would love to do this rebate but want to send the right stuff in.
I could never find the full list either, so I stuck to the ones pictured to be safe. I just received my $20 rebate two days ago and I never sent in the UPCs. I only sent in the receipts (7 of them) with the items circled. It took about 3-4 weeks to get my check. HTH