Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Pinching Pennies until they Scream! > Screaming Deals Online

Old 02-18-2010, 04:20 PM
PYP Deal Finder

Default *NOW $21* Cuisinart Immersion Hand Blender - $29.95 shipped! (Save 46%)

Cuisinart CSB-76 Smart Stick Hand Blender

List Price: $55.00
Price: $20.63 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime
You Save: $34.37 (62%)
Old 02-18-2010, 06:06 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

I bought this for myself for Christmas and I love it! It works so amazingly well and I love the yummy smoothies I've made for myself. Very well worth the money!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:37 PM

Would it be good for protein shakes, too? Is it messy or hard to clean? I may be interested in purchasing one... I have so many huge appliances and I like that this one is small. Plus, I hate cleaning the blender. Wait...one more question (maybe a silly question). Can you use it on ice?
Old 02-18-2010, 11:58 PM
PYP Deal Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimee123
Would it be good for protein shakes, too? Is it messy or hard to clean? I may be interested in purchasing one... I have so many huge appliances and I like that this one is small. Plus, I hate cleaning the blender. Wait...one more question (maybe a silly question). Can you use it on ice?
It is SUPER easy to clean. It is great for protein shakes. I wasn't sure about the ice - but one reviewer said, "We have used a Magic Bullet in the past, but [my wife] said the stick blender chopped the ice perfectly."
Old 02-19-2010, 12:18 AM
Premier Penny Pincher/Moderator

Excellent! I've been wanting a hand mixer for a couple of months now, and I was about to spend 20 bucks on the no-name generic at Wal-Mart. I'm so glad that I got to buy this one instead. Thanks!
I have a billion typos, and it's because I'm almost always typing while breastfeeding a baby or having a large and unrelenting boy crawl around my lap and poke at the screen asking what the smilies mean. I've given up trying to type well.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:31 AM

Thanks!! Just bought it.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:03 AM
Penny Pincher

I bought this blender awhile ago and I love it too! I mainly got it to blend up table foods for my baby but we use it now for smoothies and pureeing soups (you don't have to take hot soup and put it in a counter blender. Just blend it right in the pot with the hand blender). It is so easy to clean; it has a detachable base and you can put the stick part in the dishwasher. I can't remember what price I bought it at though.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:14 AM

I've wanted an immersion blender for a very long time and I bought this one. I'm excited to play with it.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:29 AM

Thanks! My old blender died out & have been needing a new one! Cuisinart is a good brand so I hope this lasts longer than my old one.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Premier Penny Pincher/Moderator

Got it, used it, love it!

I have a question, though. I lost the user guide somehow and would love to know if the blade shaft is dishwasher safe.
I have a billion typos, and it's because I'm almost always typing while breastfeeding a baby or having a large and unrelenting boy crawl around my lap and poke at the screen asking what the smilies mean. I've given up trying to type well.