Home | Blog | Online Shopping Codes | Coupons 101 | Coupon Lists | Resources | Email Signup | Screaming Penny

Go Back   Pinching Your Pennies Forums > Screaming Grocery Deals by State > Arizona's Screaming Deals

Old 05-25-2010, 11:06 AM
Moderator/Premier Penny Pincher

Default Frys ~ 05/26 thru 06/01 ~ All Coupons Worth $1

ALL COUPONS WORTH $1!! I love, LOVE Fry's right now!!

View the Fry's *PREVIEW* list here

When the sale begins, view the *CURRENT* list here

As always, post if you find any other deals while in the store.

Happy Couponing!!!
Christy
Old 05-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Penny Pincher

Default 8c for Bar S

RP 5-16 Bar S 16oz Franks $1 off 2 will make them 8c a package. NOt free but very good price. So far the best price I have seen for the ads. The coupon at the bottom says Limit one coupon per purchase. I am hoping that I can still use two coupons since they limited to 4 packages at the store.

Last edited by tdrew; 05-25-2010 at 05:30 PM. Reason: pulled the coupon out and it will work
Old 05-25-2010, 04:05 PM
Penny Pincher

Default oscar meyer hot dogs

The hot dogs were on sale for $1.50 this week, so if they stay on sale, it would be .25 for each package. However, if they were not at sale price, it would be $3.29 each.
I haven't seen the ad yet, so I don't know what the price is if you don't use your VIP card.
Hope this is more clear than mud
Old 05-25-2010, 10:41 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Default Free Capri Suns

Just got back from Fry's on Happy Valley. They have the five pack Kraft Mac and Cheese for $3.49. On the outside of the pack there is a coupon for free box of Capri Suns. Pretty good deal. Looks like they had just stocked the shelves. Going back for more tomorrow. Great for the kids for summer.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonakellie
Just got back from Fry's on Happy Valley. They have the five pack Kraft Mac and Cheese for $3.49. On the outside of the pack there is a coupon for free box of Capri Suns. Pretty good deal. Looks like they had just stocked the shelves. Going back for more tomorrow. Great for the kids for summer.
Thanks for the heads up on this - I never would have looked!

Also, on the Wheat Thins boxes I saw some $1/1 Wheat Thins peelies and some "Buy 2 Wheat Thins, get free Crystal Light (up to $2)" peelies. So you can get 2 boxes of Wheat Thins and free crystal light for $1.76!
Old 05-26-2010, 11:29 AM
Penny Pincher

Default Frys at 91st & Union Hills has signs NO INTERNET COUPONS

Last night I was in Fry's at Union Hills & 91st Avenue. All over the store were signs posted saying that they would no longer accept Internet coupons due to fraud until they found a way to determine which are legitimate.

The store manager told me that is was system wide, but haven't heard anything about this from my fellow Pinchers.

I was soo sad last night.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:55 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grateful Guest
Last night I was in Fry's at Union Hills & 91st Avenue. All over the store were signs posted saying that they would no longer accept Internet coupons due to fraud until they found a way to determine which are legitimate.

The store manager told me that is was system wide, but haven't heard anything about this from my fellow Pinchers.

I was soo sad last night.

Had a similar situation last week at the Ahwatukee Fry's but the cashier let me use them one last time. VERY sad.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:30 PM
Professional Penny Pincher

Those of you who received "free Kraft hotdog" Q w/ Kraft "Summer Savings" promo (via facebook where you picked sample pack w/ crackers, coffee, etc.) -

use Q on BOGO Kraft premium hotdogs this wk and get 2 premium hotdog packs for free.

Also apply towards $10 rebate that came in Kraft sample package.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:45 AM
Penny Pincher

Default Coke Deal

So if you look in your mail at the Phoenix Ranch market ad, on the back page there's a manufacturer's coupon for $2 off three 12 packs. It makes them $1.80 per pack!

So I went to go get some this morning and I also saw that the Fanta, Bargs, and Fresca products are included and on the Fantas there are $2/2 peelies for the twelve packs of these products! Makes them $1.47 each. Awesome deal! So I got five 12 packs for $8.35.

Here's the breakdown of what I got:

Transaction #1
2.47 1 Diet Coke 12 pack
4.94 2 Minutemaid 12 packs
-2.00 Coupon from Phoenix Ranch Market man. coupon
Total = $5.41

Transaction #2
2.47 1 Grape Fanta 12 pack
2.47 1 Bargs Rootbeer 12 pack
-2.00 Coupon Peelie on Fanta 12 packs
Total = $2.94

Not too shabby!!!
Old 05-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Junior Penny Pincher

FYI, the Red Baron coupon is for Pan Pizza or Pan Pasta, which are $5.99 instead of the 2/$7 that the regular classic pizza is.